Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique

I like intellegent TV.... just not when I'm trying to relax and not think :).

Besides I HAVE to take this course, it's required. Like Chaucer and Milton and Shakespeare.. but at least I like Shakespeare :).

Makes sense. I don't spend much time talking about fluoroelastomer chemistries in my spare time:D

PrincessAli

sorry Angel.....you're not THAT much older than me....so you weren't too old when you watched it either! :D

lol what could I say that would make you feel younger again?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by PrincessAli
whooo hoooo kid show talk! I watched Rescue Rangers when i was little!!!

This is about the third time this morning I've felt completely clueless. What's Rescue Rangers?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov

You want to feel younger? I remember watching the original Star Trek when I was a kid.:)

I watched the reruns... my mom loved star trak..

I also remember the old Batman and Robin show... Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite..... *thinks* The New MMC, Kids Inc, Gummi Bears.. oh to be a child of the 80's hehe

Lhriangel

whooo hoooo kid show talk! I watched Rescue Rangers when i was little!!!

That was my job title in FL!! Rescue Ranger... and I couldn't find ANYTHING with Gadget it on :( :(... so if anyone sees anything and gets it for me I"ll love them forever :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

sorry to make you feel old.....but WHAT THE HECK? :lol:

I was afraid of that. It was a live action show with a guy dressed up in a green sea monster costume. I think it was done by the same people who did HR Puff N Stuff ( I know, I know, you've probably never heard of that one either ):)

mightyduck

Here's one for you. Have any of you yung 'uns ever even heard of Sigmund and the Sea Monster?

Now Sigmund the Sea Monster and Johnny & Scott are friends,
the finest of friends that ever can be on the land or on the sea.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by mightyduck

Now Sigmund the Sea Monster and Johnny & Scott are friends,
the finest of friends that ever can be on the land or on the sea.

All Right!!! Now I don't feel so bad. I couldn't remember if Sigmund was the Sea Monster or the kid, but now it's coming back to me:sohappy:

So did you see the original or re-runs?

PrincessAli

I was afraid of that. It was a live action show with a guy dressed up in a green sea monster costume. I think it was done by the same people who did HR Puff N Stuff ( I know, I know, you've probably never heard of that one either ):)

yay! I know who HR is :D *stands proud*

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

yay! I know who HR is :D *stands proud*

Isn't it sad, that's about the best we had. We didn't have Disney Network, Nickelodeon or Cartoon network. We got 4 hours Saturday morning and we had to make that last the whole week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom