Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, If I hadn't stayed all night gambling (i won!!!!!!!)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I could have gotten the 300th post and the top of page 21. :( Oh well, It's cool the thread is still going.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by FantasiaBish
Darn, If I hadn't stayed all night gambling (i won!!!!!!!)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I could have gotten the 300th post and the top of page 21. :( Oh well, It's cool the thread is still going.

Hey Bish... that only post not only was the 300th and the top one on page 21, but also was the only one in chit chat that counted in the post count! And it counted as two posts! :lol: :lol:

but glad you won gambling... :D
;)

NowInc

And i bet it is of no small coincidence that bish...being a blackjack dealer and all..won at gambling....

No coincidence at all.... I was playing Pai Gow with a table full of dealers from my boat (and we were tipping-yes that works,most of the time) and I actually was up more than that, but dumb me got crazy and started betting big-and lost :( Oh, well I came home a winner!! Then I went to Mickey D's and bought a bunch of happy meal toys (got dupes that I've gotta exchange) and I'm heading to the Disney Store now to do some more shopping!!!!! Talk to y'all later.

tenchu

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
No coincidence at all.... I was playing Pai Gow with a table full of dealers from my boat (and we were tipping-yes that works,most of the time) and I actually was up more than that, but dumb me got crazy and started betting big-and lost :( Oh, well I came home a winner!! Then I went to Mickey D's and bought a bunch of happy meal toys (got dupes that I've gotta exchange) and I'm heading to the Disney Store now to do some more shopping!!!!! Talk to y'all later.

Sounds like a pretty good day to me.

It's been a GREAT day!!!! I finished up my Mickey D's Glass Collection and picked up 21 new HM toys!!! only 64 to go :lol: We picked up Birnbaum's and a WDW photo album at the Disney Store and we're going to the other store tomorrow to see what else we can find (more adult clothes at that store) and I'll prob head to another McD's tonight to see what else I can find. But I do need to sleep at some point been up for over 24 hrs now, but I'm playing hookie from work tonight :lol: so I can sleep later. Anyway talk to y'all later.

vanryan

A real Ryan!

Ryan of Vanryan is a cute 4 year old Disney fanatic. He had his first trip last April to the Animal Kingdom Lodge and will be making a second trip to the Polynesian this April. Any advice on things not to miss? Try and think like a 4 year old... What would you want to do? :king: (Ryan means little king!)

Main Street USA

my new av is my contribution to the posts of me in many different places. i know, NOT funny. but i wanted to stick to disney. i'm making another one disney right now. for another av background. so if you were looking for a laugh, TOO BAD!:D j/k
i don't have any pics handy to do a funny one. i guess i could just search the net for a good one.....

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Main Street USA
so if you were looking for a laugh, TOO BAD!:D j/k

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wasn´t looking for one, and it made me laugh!! :lol: :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom