Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

...so anyway..back to talking about Ryans...

Did you know that Wisconsins' Congressmans name is Paul Ryan?

I hear he is doing great things for the first district!

Maria

Original Poster
I have two more!!
Nominees for an Oscar:

Best Original Song
"May It Be" - Enya, Nicky Ryan & Roma Ryan, from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

That was a GREAT movie!!!!!! I was LMAO at the people who were griping about the movie ending, I guess they didn;t pay attention to the fact that this is a TRILOGY, what maroons.

tenchu

Crazy, crazy for feeling so lonely, I'm crazy for trying, and crazy for RYAN, and crazy for loving you!:kiss:

Luau Cove

Originally posted by MrPromey

:rolleyes: Maria already is popular! :sohappy:

BTW Maria, I was once pulled from a burning car by a woman named Ryan! :lookaroun ;)

Jeez. Another one.

Can't you understand it was a #%*$ joke?!

-->Luau

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Luau Cove

`Tis a joke, you insignificant mouse. Because I didn't attach a silly laughing face, it doesn't mean it was an offense...GOD.

-->IRONIC LUAU

Insignificant? Me? Hmmmmm.......

However, I like the fact that you think Mainstreet pops into the picture...maybe we could have a contest of Mainstreet in all kinds of places...sort of like that "suicide tourist" guy that was at the WTC, etc.

:p

Main Street USA

instead of me searching this entire thread, could someone tell me what that last post meant? don't quite get it. surely its because i wasnt here yesterday. but, i guess thats what i get, right?

sheri, my b-day is July 13th as well!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

of course i'll be a little older than you.:D

Your guess is as good as mine, I called myself going over the thread but apparantly I missed something.

Wooo Hooo!!!! I got the top of 19 too!!!!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Main Street USA
instead of me searching this entire thread, could someone tell me what that last post meant? don't quite get it. surely its because i wasnt here yesterday. but, i guess thats what i get, right?

sheri, my b-day is July 13th as well!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

of course i'll be a little older than you.:D

Luau Cove made a reference that you are like the guy in mortal combat who pops into the corner of the screen...just the way you are in the corner in the pic...i think i'm one of the few who remember that.

Anyway...you once said that you were going to just change the background of the pics as not to confuse people....well I think we should have a contest to see who can put you in the best (funniest) location....within bounds of course....sort of like that commericial where they steal the gnome from the guy's front yard, take all kinds of pics with it, and then return it with the pics of where it had been.

We could make this a "where in the world is main street usa?"

:lol: :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel

Anyway...you once said that you were going to just change the background of the pics as not to confuse people....well I think we should have a contest to see who can put you in the best (funniest) location....within bounds of course....sort of like that commericial where they steal the gnome from the guy's front yard, take all kinds of pics with it, and then return it with the pics of where it had been.

We could make this a "where in the world is main street usa?"

:lol: :lol:

Very funny! Like in the movie "Amelie"... :lol:

I would first need to know how to do that, of course... :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
For instance: Mainstreet at teh Taj Mahal

Not funny, but you get the idea

Attachments

• new-5.jpg
    new-5.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 93

Tigggrl

ROFLOL! Thats a good one! I like this idea...too bad I can only watch...;)

Great to see ya Trampdog...I love the new AV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom