Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by FantasiaBish
What is your name anyway? I'm Bob, jk it's Bish (go figure)

I had never heard of that name before.... should I start a thread calling all "Bishs" out there? :D ;)

I bet there are many..... :rolleyes: :D

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria

I had never heard of that name before.... should I start a thread calling all "Bishs" out there? :D ;)

I think one INCREDIBLY SUCCESSFULL thread is enough ;)

Bish is my nickname comes from my last name (Bishop) and the scarry thing is when i was at school there was another Bish there. My first name is Brad.

NowInc

Thats an awesome name!!

"Hey there...I am Bob Bishop..the ROCK STAR"

....thats the G rated version...I think the name also works in another profession but I dont think the kids would want to hear about that ;)

NowInc

LoL...I was going to say something along the lines of "Bob the Bishop"...but i figured id wait until i saw your reaction ;)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I'm gonna name my next kid Arch!

That was a good one!!

"Archie"Bishop.... from where?? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im in Memphis home of ELVIS, and yes he is everywhere and everything.LOL jk, but I did see him at the gas station the other day.

NowInc

Originally posted by mightyduck

That reminds me, we have a local funeral parlor called "Ryan's Home for Funerals"

....thats...wierd...

All the funeral homes here have morbid names like "The faded oak" or "Monday Mourning"

Originally posted by NowInc
Thats an awesome name!!

"Hey there...I am Bob Bishop..the ROCK STAR"

....thats the G rated version...I think the name also works in another profession but I dont think the kids would want to hear about that ;)

If i were a rock star I'd do the one name thing like Bono I'd be..................Bish
and then I could change it to "The dealer formerly known as Bish" and have some psycadellic Mickey ears as my symbol.

Al

wow! this thread is growing at lightspeed! wow! and you know, what - it isnt boring! its just simple chit chat! :lol:

Tink

Originally posted by markymark

I have just checked this out, and you are absolutely right, MrP.

Have you also noticed that if you add the numeric values for the letters together, they total 58, which if you divide by 2 and add 4 totals 33 - my age next Thursday!!!!

SPOOOOOOOOKY!!

So spooky!
I am going to be 33 in 47 days. Coincidence? I think not!

Maria

Original Poster
I´ll be 32 in 8 months! ouch! Don´t remind me...

Marky, I didn´t know you were so young!! hehehe :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom