Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Wow... I am amazed to see how many Ryans there are around! And I was just thinking of the few ones I had already spotted in the forums! :eek:
:) ;)

TURKEY

Originally posted by Angelique
Am I just the baby here? I'm only going to be 21 in 3 months and... 7 days? something like that LOL

It's hard to tell...sometimes a lot of people act like babies here including me.

I always try to act like a kid.

Tigggrl

Yep! thats what it is alll about to me! Having that feels like Christmas tickle in my stomach whenever I go:) I LOVE being a kid:)

Lhriangel

I meant in this conversation but *huggles Sheri* young is good..
I wasn't allowed on the net that young by myself...

Paranoid parents.

Sheri

Originally posted by Angelique
I meant in this conversation but *huggles Sheri* young is good..
I wasn't allowed on the net that young by myself...

Paranoid parents.

Ahhhh...Sorry :brick:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by FantasiaBish
They didn't have the net when I was that young. LOL

They didn't have computers when I was that young!! ;)

(actually, they did, but it took a room full of equipment to do a fraction of the stuff most basic PCs can do. My Mom started working with computers in the early 60s....the "do not fold, spindle, or mutilate these cards" era. )

NowInc

Originally posted by The Mom

They didn't have computers when I was that young!! ;)

(actually, they did, but it took a room full of equipment to do a fraction of the stuff most basic PCs can do. My Mom started working with computers in the early 60s....the "do not fold, spindle, or mutilate these cards" era. )

KeyPunch rocks ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by NowInc

KeyPunch rocks ;)

I don't think she would agree! ;) (the repetitive motion, combined with her arthritis, caused major joint deformities) Thank heaven for "The Mouse!" ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by The Mom

I don't think she would agree! ;) (the repetitive motion, combined with her arthritis, caused major joint deformities) Thank heaven for "The Mouse!" ;)

Believe it or not..even tho I am only 22..i have used one of those dinos....i can see how it could be annoying..but theres gotta be something said for a computer you can fix with a can of WD-40...

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by NowInc

Believe it or not..even tho I am only 22..i have used one of those dinos....i can see how it could be annoying..but theres gotta be something said for a computer you can fix with a can of WD-40...

As long as the temperature never went above 70 or so ! ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
How many posts are on a page?

I just wanted to be #2 on page 18 and #266 overall.

I have my forum settings set so that 30 posts are put on each page..so this is only page 8 or 9 for me..LoL

Maria

Original Poster
Mine accomodates 10 posts I think, and I don´t remember setting them...

This is page 18 for me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom