Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
I usually put $20 bucks on my power card and then use that. Or maybe a game of pool.

Its sad...the american arcade is dieing...because the home consoles are just as good (if not better) than arcade machines...im gunna miss em when they are gone :(

DisneyWorldGuru

I still love to play Centipied (sp?). It is my fav. arcade game. But the playstation version cant match the arcade version. But at D&B I love to play Colorwheel. Where the ball spins and you try to guess the color.

NowInc

I still love to play Centipied (sp?). It is my fav. arcade game. But the playstation version cant match the arcade version. But at D&B I love to play Colorwheel. Where the ball spins and you try to guess the color.

*cough* www.mame.net

wont tell ya where to get games (since thats illegal unless you own the arcade machine)..but yep..this is my savior ;)

TURKEY

Originally posted by NowInc

Its sad...the american arcade is dieing...because the home consoles are just as good (if not better) than arcade machines...im gunna miss em when they are gone :(

Did you bid on that guy's arcade stuff that was mentioned on here a couple of weeks ago?

NowInc

I have been trying to get the whole arcade unit of it for a while now.

thanks

You wanna hate me?

...i own one ;) (as some of oyu know..im a vintage arcade collector)

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

did he sell it all or is he going to do it all seperately?

Not too sure..but im almost positive it will be done seperatly..since the minmum reserve was set just below 50 grand...

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by NowInc

You wanna hate me?

...i own one ;) (as some of oyu know..im a vintage arcade collector)

Can I come over... LOL.

There is a company in PA that sells the old units. They clean them up, fix every part, and then cleans them once a year. They have like, every arcade game ever made. I went to the wherehouse and it is huge. But the unit was about $2,000. Maybe some day...

TURKEY

Can I come over... LOL.

There is a company in PA that sells the old units. They clean them up, fix every part, and then cleans them once a year. They have like, every arcade game ever made. I went to the wherehouse and it is huge. But the unit was about $2,000. Maybe some day...

Go rob a bank.

NowInc

Can I come over... LOL.

LoL...mine cost me about 300..and was in SAD shape..but i fixed it and cleaned it up..made a nice addition to my collection....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom