Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Oh.....i MUST add this...just so you dont go spending money on something that you are unsure of..

None of what i do is standard "out of the box"..i do a lot of programming to "add on" to the programs i use to make them do what i require... (which is why im not THAT cheap)

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
I am used to just going through my plot and picking out gels from the Roscolux or Lee Filter swatch books. Then I get a crew person to put them in frames and then put them in their spot.

What kind of theatre do you have?

Our school seats about 100 people.

NowInc

I am also taking stage managment just in case computers replace lighting designers.

Wont happen...lighting designers will adapt...they will just use computers ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

The one who sold turkey legs. I don't sell them any more.

I quit eating them after I sold 500 in one week.

Totally understandable....id get sick of em too...

DisneyWorldGuru

What kind of theatre do you have?

Our school seats about 100 people.

Well the last theater I worked in held 700 people. It all depends what theater I get hired by. While I am in college working for my BFA, I work for many diff. theaters. I hope to go work in Disney World's Tech. Crew. Right now I work anything from a blackbox theater which can hold as little as 20 or as big as a 1,000 seat theater.

NowInc

Why don't more businesses stay open during the middle of the night?

Amen Brother..thats one of the few th ings i miss about living in NY...things were open LATE...

here in south florida..everything seems to shut down at 10pm...

TURKEY

Well the last theater I worked in held 700 people. It all depends what theater I get hired by. While I am in college working for my BFA, I work for many diff. theaters. I hope to go work in Disney World's Tech. Crew. Right now I work anything from a blackbox theater which can hold as little as 20 or as big as a 1,000 seat theater.

I thought you were working for your school only.

Ours is a blackbox that is tiny. the theatre program usually has about 20 people each semester

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria
Rodrigo... I love you in a good cyber way.... I hope Julia understands... ;)

She does... :lol: It's gonna be a lot better now, she's having computer classes at school, so she'll actually get interested into Internet and stuff and maybe she'll like having "virtual-world" friends.

Personnally, I just hopes she likes Monkey Island... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom