Calling all Moms!

NewfieFan

Original Poster
So I just saw on allears.net that Disney has received the maximum 10,000 applicants and has closed the contest! :eek: It was originally supposed to run until November.
Did anyone who applied hear anything at all from Disney, even an email confirming that they got your application? I didn't. :(

I thought the original number for maximum applicants was 5000 and that the closing date for applications was Oct. 5th (or some date like that) but I could be wrong on all those things. Either way - WOW! Good luck to all the moms on this site that applied!
And yes you do get a confirmation email.

sissa216

I thought the original number for maximum applicants was 5000 and that the closing date for applications was Oct. 5th (or some date like that) but I could be wrong on all those things. Either way - WOW! Good luck to all the moms on this site that applied!
And yes you do get a confirmation email.

Yeah it was. They exteneded it to 10K a while back...and I noticed that as of at least 3 days ago or so it said it had received that many already :eek:

So I just saw on allears.net that Disney has received the maximum 10,000 applicants and has closed the contest! :eek: It was originally supposed to run until November.
Did anyone who applied hear anything at all from Disney, even an email confirming that they got your application? I didn't. :(

I wouldn't lose all hope; maybe your confirmation email just got lost? :veryconfu It should have come immediately

NewfieFan

Original Poster
So has anyone recieved a second interview Yet??
I was wondering the same thing. Did I read somewhere that the second stage of the interview wasn't going to be until sometime in Nov. or did I just make that date up!?! Although that would be leaving it a bit late as they want the panel members they pick to travel to WDW in early Dec. I hope someone from here gets picked - it will be so exciting to hear all about it.

Kriszee1

I believe that on November 2nd, they are letting the ten know. That's what I got from the post response anyway. We'll see!

NewfieFan

Original Poster
Has anyone been contacted for a FIRST interview, or are you referring to the application as the first interview???

I think we're referring to the application as the first stage and then the interview (or whatever they're going to do) as the second stage. I think everybody is still waiting on the second stage with their fingers crossed!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom