Bye bye Mickey soaps?

lazyboy97o

Yeah I mean I don't know how or why it would be helpful to people in need of ADA rooms but I'm not an Disney employee haha.
While most people associate the ADA with wheelchair accessibility, it does go beyond that. Ever notice how you don’t see door knobs outside of private homes?

Nubs70

Below is offerings from Double tree in Port Huron MI.

20170905_120713.jpg

John park hopper

Soap dispensers in the room rather than individual Mickey bottles no thank you. There are a lot of sick people out there (even @ WDW) who could easily tamper with soap dispensers. Sad how Disney cuts the little things that make Disney special just to save a few bucks and annually raises the room rates.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Soap dispensers in the room rather than individual Mickey bottles no thank you. There are a lot of sick people out there (even @ WDW) who could easily tamper with soap dispensers. Sad how Disney cuts the little things that make Disney special just to save a few bucks and annually raises the room rates.
This isn't on property as of right now. Still the usually things you would expect.

peter11435

I hardly think individual shampoo bottles is one of the things that makes Disney special. They can be found at nearly every hotel. Regardless the whole thing is irrelevant because they have not cut them, the picture that started this thread was in a handicap room where the dispensers are meant to make it easier for those guests. The individual mickey soaps and shampoos have not been cut.

John park hopper

I hardly think individual shampoo bottles is one of the things that makes Disney special. They can be found at nearly every hotel. Regardless the whole thing is irrelevant because they have not cut them, the picture that started this thread was in a handicap room where the dispensers are meant to make it easier for those guests. The individual mickey soaps and shampoos have not been cut.
My response was on mis information. My kids loved the Mickey soaps, so to them it's something special

Mander

In the Parks
No

They are locked and you need a key to open them. We used the wall dispensers at the last hotel I worked at. You could break the whole thing off the wall and the cap will still be locked. Also guests call was less frequently for shampoo/conditioner/body wash refills. I think it's great!

John park hopper

They are locked and you need a key to open them. We used the wall dispensers at the last hotel I worked at. You could break the whole thing off the wall and the cap will still be locked. Also guests call was less frequently for shampoo/conditioner/body wash refills. I think it's great!

Good to know

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom