Bye bye Mickey soaps?

erasure fan1

More "cost containment" in action... :arghh:

Bean counter - "We can save $4.72 per room per year if we stop using individual bottles of soaps and shampoos in resort rooms and instead install big bottles that can be refilled instead. However, it will cost us $9.38 per room for the hardware and instal..."
TDO Exec - "We'd save money??? ***Salivating*** DO IT!!!"
You know this is the same executive who came up with "heres a great idea, lets put microchips in the soda cups. If we stop the extra refills we can save pennies!"

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I always wondered if they would honor the lifetime free refill cups from "back then". I still have a couple.

Like Sears is now trying to weasel out of the Craftsman 'lifetime' guarantee saying the warranty is for the expected lifetime of the tool .... not that anyone would want a new craftsman tool in place of a tool that was made before 'Fast Eddie Lampert' took over Sears.

Like Disney sears tools coasted on decades of superior performance and quality at a modest premium in price WRT competitors. Now its Harbor Freight quality at real tool prices. Just like Disney

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I want the blue hand soap they used to have in the parks, anyone know where I can get that?

If anyone knows differently, please correct me here, but I believe that was an Ecolab product. I liked that soap ever since I did some contract work for them back in 2004-2005.

Nubs70

Covid has prevented an update.

Here we have Doubletree Madrid

Attachments

• 20220612_184957.jpg
    20220612_184957.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 197

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom