Buzz queue refurb?

richg35

The easier solution would be just to reduce the amount of fastpasses given out. I don't care if it would make them harder to get.

Either that or lower the ratio. I get that FP+ is supposed to shorten waits, but all it really does is let you get on three things fairly quickly at the expensive of significantly increasing standby wait times at every other attraction. I'd argue that without FP+ in place at all, people's overall average waits would go down quite a bit and visitor satisfaction would be higher. At ticketed events like MNSSHP (which are still very crowded), there are no fastpasses in use, and the standby lines move very quickly, even for popular rides like Splash Mountain.

peter11435

Either that or lower the ratio. I get that FP+ is supposed to shorten waits, but all it really does is let you get on three things fairly quickly at the expensive of significantly increasing standby wait times at every other attraction. I'd argue that without FP+ in place at all, people's overall average waits would go down quite a bit and visitor satisfaction would be higher. At ticketed events like MNSSHP (which are still very crowded), there are no fastpasses in use, and the standby lines move very quickly, even for popular rides like Splash Mountain.
You can’t lower the ratio without reducing the number of fastpasses given out

trainplane3

Update on the queue refurb:
https://blogmickey.com/2019/11/queu...years-space-ranger-spin-during-refurbishment/

3E77E870-F56E-42FD-9131-57F1BC4B3A02-1024x683.jpeg

GymLeaderPhil

Disney underestimated what the appeal of this ride would be. They did not anticipate the demand that it would continue to have since opening day. It was fully expected to be removed within ten years. That’s why there’s such a small interior queue - the outside one didn’t exist when it opened initially. It’s also why there’s a distinct cheaper level of detail compared with the later iterations of the concept. That and they also only had nine months to redo it from Dreamflight/Take Flight.

FastPass wasn’t taken into account at all with the attraction since it predates it by a year and it shows too. I’m glad that it’s getting attention in that regard, but that queue is just horrible. The constantly chipped and scratched painted walls. The peeling linoleum flooring. The headache inducing background music. The awkwardly placed Buzz animatronic that slows down the queue since people always want to stop and take a photo.

Snow Queen 83

Hmm.
View attachment 423274

The Buzz ride should really be a Pizza Planet.

LOL, that would actually be great for Tomorrowland or Toy Story Land. We never truly got a real version of this establishment based on the one from the movie. Hollywood's original version looked like it was thrown together at the last moment. I believe it was a very short lived Ninja Turtle restaurant and something else before the retheme.

WDWTank

LOL, that would actually be great for Tomorrowland or Toy Story Land. We never truly got a real version of this establishment based on the one from the movie. Hollywood's original version looked like it was thrown together at the last moment. I believe it was a very short lived Ninja Turtle restaurant and something else before the retheme.
If NBA Experience continues to flop, time to replace it with an authentic Pizza Planet :) they should’ve replaced DisneyQuest with a Pizza Planet, but Iger and Chapek work for Zurg.

WDWTank

OMG
A NINJA TURTLE RESTAURANT?
COWABUNGA DUDES! :D

MickeyMouse10

The ride needs to be refurbed too. I never know which little red dot is mine. Come on Disney, every Buzz ride at the other Disney Parks looks better than ours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom