Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin - Classic or Not

Is SRS a classic?

• Total voters

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I have a hard time accepting any attraction that has opened after 2000 as a "classic," lol. I really only consider opening day attractions and Walt-touched attractions classics... Or old-school dark rides... But they also have to contain some level of quality to be a classic in my mind, particularly at HS and AK.

MK- Tiki Room, County Bears, Tom Sawyer Island, Swiss Family Treehouse, Pirates, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, PeopleMover, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Main Street Vehicles, Railroad.... All of the obvious stuff.

EPCOT- Living with the Land, Spaceship Earth, American Adventure, Impressions de France, most of World Showcase... And I will throw a bone over to Soarin'.

HS- Muppets, Indiana Jones, Tower of Terror, Fantasmic, the OG concept of Star Tours.

AK- Dinosuar, Safaris, It's Tough to be a Bug... And I'll throw more bones at Everest and Lion King.

Kamikaze

Less toys=less popularity, does it not?
No ...

Stores generally only stock 'new' goods. So if nothing new is being created there is nothing for them to put out.

But that doesn't necessarily mean that any existing 'fandom' for Cars is smaller because Target doesn't have toys for Cars on its shelves.

MagicRat

Ok…when you enter Zerg’s room before the dark room with the spinning lights aim at the target below Zurg it is worth 100,000. There is another 100,000 one in the first target room you can shoot at, it is once you pass it by at the top of the room. Amaze your family and friends!

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
If You Had Wings p r e a c h e d. Could've worked better in EPCOT. World of Motion did it better and that's 'cause it had Gary Owens. Now, if only Scott Finnell were still alive...

Does anyone know what Zurg says in the speed tunnel room after "Prepare for total destruction!" and before "You'll never catch me!" Sounds like he's calling us what TOM 1 is.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
the ride yes.. heck i wish theyd bring it to florida. But I dont see the toys or kids talking about it like they did a few years ago. Then again toys are no longer the same as they were before (more virtual than physical).
i used to love cars... i had lots of the diecast ones and the playsets.... i even had the pixar character ones. Flik as a beetle lol. I always wanted them to make the cozy cone motel.... never did. And i loved sheryl crow's song from the first one. By the time cars 2 came out i was into touhou so that meant I only liked the scene in japan with the video in the bathroom (the anime car telling how to use the bathroom.) Never saw cars 3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom