BTMRR Next Gen Effects Being Installed

DizFiz

I was at the park on 3/7/13 and noticed that two of the Gen Effects weren't working. One being one of the story wheel cranks and a bird shaft with its crank guts hanging out. Since it just open not to long ago I asume that they are still tinkering with the Next Gen.

Overall, I found the Next Gen to be quite fun and entertaining. Out of all the Next Gen added I feel Disney really hit it out the park on this one. This is one of the Next Gens I felt that fit the themeing of the surrounding area perfectly. I really enjoy the explosives out of all the next gen added to the que. The one that I found to be a let down is the spinning story... I thought there wasn't nothing special about it.a The only one that I wasn't able to test out was the gold bars... it looked fun thought. The bird shaft cages were so adorable with all those cute birds inside... very original. Now I have a excuse to stand in stand by for hours instead of Fastpassing the ride.

Genie of the Lamp

I was at the park on 3/7/13 and noticed that two of the Gen Effects weren't working. One being one of the story wheel cranks and a bird shaft with its crank guts hanging out. Since it just open not to long ago I asume that they are still tinkering with the Next Gen.

Overall, I found the Next Gen to be quite fun and entertaining. Out of all the Next Gen added I feel Disney really hit it out the park on this one. This is one of the Next Gens I felt that fit the themeing of the surrounding area perfectly. I really enjoy the explosives out of all the next gen added to the que. The one that I found to be a let down is the spinning story... I thought there wasn't nothing special about it.a The only one that I wasn't able to test out was the gold bars... it looked fun thought. The bird shaft cages were so adorable with all those cute birds inside... very original. Now I have a excuse to stand in stand by for hours instead of Fastpassing the ride.

Greetings new/first time member and Welcome to WDWMAGIC!:) Thanks for the update/review on the BTMR NG effects. At least the majority of the effects were working. Did you happen to see the Barnabus T. Bullion poster hanging up anywhere and if so did you take any pics you can post here?:)

HMF

Sped2424

They should've put a protective pane of glass on that painting. Such a shame that a guest would ruin that within days of its installation.
I'm not positive but it looks like from the photo that it is behind some sort of glass or plastic pane. Can anyone confirm if it is? Either way this is indeed why we cant have nice things.

MerlinTheGoat

I don't know the exact history behind the opossums, but I can tell you they were actually present in 2010. I forget the exact point in time, but at some point before BTM's big refurb last year they removed the spinning opossums for some reason. The ride reopened without them returning but they were added back in not too long after the ride reopened. I don't know whether they're still present, but I saw in a video that they were present at some point after the most recent refurb.

Figments Friend

Argh...!

And within just a mere few days to boot..!

I am assuming this is not the painted original being defaced, and is instead just a fancy copy of the original.
If it IS the original painting....**** !!
It this is NOT and is just a copy, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get replaced.

People so indeed suck.
These vandals had better not been so-called fans doing this on purpose just to miff people off.
Anyone in the fan community following the recent drama knows how closely this painting was being watched for.

This is indeed sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom