Brother Bear Raft Ride coming to Canada at Epcot?

BeachClubVillas

I'm still holding out for a Russia pavillion. I'm not sure how they could make that a water ride though, unless it was a frozen water ride... :lookaroun

peter11435

DisneyFreak529 said:
Those rides have different sense & different AA to keep your eyes busy. A raft ride only has water & another raft ride has only water. Unless they do a raft ride with AA of Brother bear in it I think it would be just another raft ride.

Then if they do a raft ride of Brother Bear AA then there just coping "Splash Mountain" in a way.

Think about it, it makes sense!!

A ride can be themed without having to add Brother Bear. It could still be very very different from KRR.

As for the Brother Bear raft ride being a copy of Splash Mountain. Well, how the heck do you figure that. It would be no more a copy of Splash Mountain than Maelstrom is of POTC. Think about it, it makes no sense.

SirNim

Ayy, petropavlovsk! Kamchatsky!

*takes a swig of vodka from a shot glass precariously perched on the end of a ceremonial sword*

wdwishes2005

russian pavilion would be nice.... also, i hope i got this right, a more detailed explanation of what thrawn said, a flume ride is where there is a certain channel the ride vehicles are propelled through, and raft rides are more free, they dont follow guide rails. and also, I classify SM as a coaster and flume hybrid, due to the part after the bees where you are on a rail but have no water. like i said, i dont know how right i am on this. ( waits for corrus or lee or thrawn to say i am wrong)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Etenpenny said:
russia?? well your right im surprised, if that were to happen

now, I wonder where it would be constructed

In essence - any area between two original countries is game. Epcot was always planned to have more countries and definately has the space. The UK/France area is locked in by the addition of International Gateway, and then UK/Canada has the World Showplace. Mexico/Norway is about as tight as it gets due to both show buildings. Morocco was added between Japan and France but there is still room on either side.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Better Aid!

Original Openings:

1. Mexico
2. EMPTY
3. Norway (built after opening)
4. China
5. Outpost (huge Empty plot behind this "temporary" area)
6. Germany
7. EMPTY
8. Italy
9. America
10. Japan
11. EMPTY
12. Morocco
13. EMPTY
14. France
15. International Gateway
16. UK
17. World Showplace
18. Canada

WDWizard626

Original Poster
Hey. Why dose everybody like Corrus so much? What is Corrus exactly that everybody listens to him? This has gotten off topic but oh well. Don't countries sponsor and help build pavilions? So If they do sponsor, then if Canada were to have a raft ride they would have to help pay. Same for all the other countries so that is probably why World Showcase dose not have that much rides b/c the countries don't want to pay to build them. So If any other country were to come they would have to help pay, right?

tigsmom

WDWizard626 said:
Hey. Why dose everybody like Corrus so much? What is Corrus exactly that everybody listens to him? This has gotten off topic but oh well. Don't countries sponsor and help build pavilions? So If they do sponsor, then if Canada were to have a raft ride they would have to help pay. Same for all the other countries so that is probably why World Showcase dose not have that much rides b/c the countries don't want to pay to build them. So If any other country were to come they would have to help pay, right?

Have you read his profile? :lookaroun

Some people consistantly provide good info and become a trusted source. :wave:

wdwishes2005

WDWizard626 said:
dont question the almighty corrus.....:lookaroun

Etenpenny

mousermerf said:
Better Aid!

Original Openings:

1. Mexico
2. EMPTY
3. Norway (built after opening)
4. China
5. Outpost (huge Empty plot behind this "temporary" area)
6. Germany
7. EMPTY
8. Italy
9. America
10. Japan
11. EMPTY
12. Morocco
13. EMPTY
14. France
15. International Gateway
16. UK
17. World Showplace
18. Canada
It couldnt go in between mexico and norway, thats where the entrance to the backstage area (where the characters on parade comes out and ends) is, isnt it? The outpost area would be great, every other land seems to have a refreshment stand, lets not have another. Between germany and italy would be a good place. anyone have any thoughts?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Etenpenny said:
It couldnt go in between mexico and norway, thats where the entrance to the backstage area (where the characters on parade comes out and ends) is, isnt it? The outpost area would be great, every other land seems to have a refreshment stand, lets not have another. Between germany and italy would be a good place. anyone have any thoughts?

Backstage is inconsequential. Backstage can always be moved to make way for better show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom