Brother Bear Raft Ride coming to Canada at Epcot?

speck76

mousermerf said:
Better Aid!

Original Openings:

1. Mexico
2. EMPTY
3. Norway (built after opening)
4. China
5. Outpost (huge Empty plot behind this "temporary" area)
6. Germany
7. EMPTY
8. Italy
9. America
10. Japan
11. EMPTY
12. Morocco
13. EMPTY
14. France
15. International Gateway
16. UK
17. World Showplace
18. Canada

Morocco and the International Gateway are not original either

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Etenpenny said:
It couldnt go in between mexico and norway, thats where the entrance to the backstage area (where the characters on parade comes out and ends) is, isnt it? The outpost area would be great, every other land seems to have a refreshment stand, lets not have another. Between germany and italy would be a good place. anyone have any thoughts?

A note...

The area between Mexico and Norway currently has a rehab wall up blocking off what would otherwise just be trees. I thought this was just for setting up the Mexico area for the Christmas time (it has an extensive storyteller setup each year) but also on the Norway side the viking ship play area was closed (but not behind walls) which "overlooks" that area.

So.. something is afoot.

Shaman

Though just a bit old...these pictures show the plots that are not being used...

Roll02_019.jpg

Some more:

http://www.disneypix.com/2000ft/Roll2/Roll02_013.htm

http://www.disneypix.com/2000ft/Roll1/Roll01_017.htm
http://www.disneypix.com/2000ft/Roll2/Roll02_019.jpg

btw...I think it has to be said again, the word "surprise" as used by Corrus could mean anything (especially the way it was used)...lets not jump to conclusions about Epcot's 25th and be our own worse enemy...:lol:

That being said...I would love to see a Spain Pavilion...:lookaroun

P.S. Trust Corrus. :D

http://www.disneypix.com/2000ft/Roll1/Roll01_017.jpg

Legacy

Thrawn said:
Wow, Corrus gave out a lot of info in this thread. Time to start the rumor mill!

We've got:

• Epcot will have changes
  • Probably for the 25th
  • "Little Creatures" - AAs? or old rumored rides? or WRE? or is he referring to something else that WRE had in its concepts that can fit into Epcot somewhere?
  • We might be surprised
  • Canada isn't getting a ride anytime soon
  • Other countries besides Canada were purposely not ruled out

So maybe new countries? Where else can we fit something in World Showcase? It wouldn't be Mt Fuji with EE just opening, so what does that leave? It could be something completely unheard of ...
Rhine River Adventure?

CaptainMichael

Well, it is nice to finally have some new rumors on here with excellent backing. I was wondering if maybe we should move this to a new thread, so we can ditch the Brother Bear part.

Connor002

Sledge said:
Technically it doesn't rhyme. It just has the same last four letters.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ResultBodyBlack>Rhyme

Definitions:
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1. similarity in sound: a similarity in the sound of word endings, especially in poetry

</TD></TR><TR><TD>2. word sounding same as another: a word with an ending that sounds similar to the ending of another word

Take the root words (imagine and auction) and they don't rhyme. :lol:

It dosen't matter what the root words are, or if they rhyme, just if the "real" or "final" words rhyme.

Wait a minute, am I starting to argue about what rhymes? :hammer:
:lol:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wdwishes2005

Connor002 said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ResultBodyBlack>Rhyme

Definitions:

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>1. similarity in sound: a similarity in the sound of word endings, especially in poetry

</TD></TR><TR><TD>2. word sounding same as another: a word with an ending that sounds similar to the ending of another word

It dosen't matter what the root words are, or if they rhyme, just if the "real" or "final" words rhyme.

Wait a minute, am I starting to argue about what rhymes? :hammer:
:lol:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i have no idea, but dont you just love to sick websters on ppl?

WDWizard626

Original Poster
smiley-off-topic-sign.gif

:( Its funny that we sarted talking about the topic, Brother Bear Raft Ride. Then we start talking about Corrus. After we start talking about new pavilions and the spaces they can go in. And now we are talking about RYMES! We went from Brother Bear Raft Ride to Rymes. Lets just remember to stay on topic here guys.:animwink:

wdwishes2005

lol, dont worry, it happens alot then someone posts on topic and gets the thread back on track. anyway, so what do our theme park experts think about my flume explanation? am i right? wrong?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
WDWizard626 said:

:( Its funny that we sarted talking about the topic, Brother Bear Raft Ride. Then we start talking about Corrus. After we start talking about new pavilions and the spaces they can go in. And now we are talking about RYMES! We went from Brother Bear Raft Ride to Rymes. Lets just remember to stay on topic here guys.:animwink:

The Brother Bear ride isn't happening ... so theres no point to staying on topic.

Shaman

Exactly...and so we started talking about other things that could happen...and then Corrus posted and then people commented, some doubting him, and well...who started the "who is corrus" conversation again? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom