Brother Bear Raft Ride coming to Canada at Epcot?

Tim G

Connor002 said:
By the way, am I the only one who forgot what this thread was originally about?:hammer: :lol:
Errr... Epcot... Canada...
And something with bears and a lot of water...

Legacy

Corrus said:
Errr... Epcot... Canada...
And something with bears and a lot of water...
THEY'RE ADDING THE COUNTRY BEARS TO LIVING SEA!?!?!?

What the heck is that? [verbal cue] They might as well build Hogwarts. [/verbal cue]

[visual cue] :rolleyes: [/visual cue]

KumbaRider

Wow, so to try and get back to the subject of this "new addition", where in WS will Russia go?

Between China and Germany, Morocco and France, Germany and Italy??

WDWizard626

Original Poster
:( I gave up on Corrus. I think I know what he is, but not sure. I asked him nicely, he did not tell me. So I assume he is an.......
O wait I cant say beacuse he will get mad at me.:animwink: Hey Corrus!

speck76

WDWizard626 said:
:( I gave up on Corrus. I think I know what he is, but not sure. I asked him nicely, he did not tell me. So I assume he is an.......
O wait I cant say beacuse he will get mad at me.:animwink: Hey Corrus!

there is no reason to act like a child about it :(

socalkdg

Thrawn said:
Further, you ignored my mention of the refurbed Space for the HHOE, which was the showpiece of the Happiest Homecoming, and it wasn't open for day 1.
And still wouldn't be open without some major money and OT to get it open in July instead of November. Rode it twice last night, very smooth, very fast, very dark. Lines are still running about 60-90 minutes with FP running out around 2:00 PM.

Additionally Monsters Inc at DCA and Rockit Mountain(Space at night overlay) will open in January/Feburary to continue the celebration.

Continuing on what Thrawn has stated, if you want to have a year to a year and a half celebration, you need to stagger new openings in order to keep them coming for more. A basic celebration of Epcot with some major sprucing up, some new minor entertainment, maybe a parade, etc. will get people coming. Opening a major attraction 6-9 months later, in the middle of the celebration will just bump up the excitement for another year. Lets hope something like this is planned for Epcot.

jchriscandy

I think the idea of a country related ride in WS is great. Having been in both Mexico and Norway I think it creates more interest in the exhibits. It is very difficult to get kids interested in looking at displays of articles from different countries. A ride however sparks their interest.

Saying that I'm not real sure that a movie related ride has anyplace in WS.

Corrus said:
There WILL be positive changes in Epcot... okay?? :D :D :D

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks Corrus sure knows how to keep us on the edge of our seats.;)

KumbaRider

socalkdg said:
Continuing on what Thrawn has stated, if you want to have a year to a year and a half celebration, you need to stagger new openings in order to keep them coming for more. A basic celebration of Epcot with some major sprucing up, some new minor entertainment, maybe a parade, etc. will get people coming. Opening a major attraction 6-9 months later, in the middle of the celebration will just bump up the excitement for another year. Lets hope something like this is planned for Epcot.

Exactly. Well said. I just hope this is the case.

Etenpenny

so has anyone heard anything more (or would like to hint some more) about what might be planned for epcot
I for one am rather excited about any good thing to come to epcot

Etenpenny

Do any of you guys think that its a possibility that a ukraine pavilion might be built sometime soon, I remember something about that rumored or in planning a while back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom