Bring your dog to Magic Kingdom day?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I can just imagine Mickey scraping dog ________ off his shoes onto the curb, that magical Disney moment :lol:

A few ground rules:

All dogs must wear diapers.
All dogs must wear muzzles.
All dogs must have laryngitis.(no barking)
All dogs must be dressed up with bows and pushed in a stroller.

Disneybird

A few ground rules:

All dogs must wear diapers.
All dogs must wear muzzles.
All dogs must have laryngitis.(no barking)
All dogs must be dressed up with bows and pushed in a stroller.

All dogs must remained seated while riding.
All dogs must keep their tails inside the vehicle.
All dogs must refrain from slobbering on the seats.
All dogs must reach the height requirement before riding Space Mountain, otherwise all dogs may go to heaven.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I think the idea is great, as long as is not from May to September. Dogs, to many people, are full fledged family members. Some people chose to have dogs over children in fact so including them in a family vacation or for a day of fun is nice I think. Ultimately it probably would Not work but the idea is nice.

And to some, a dog is a pain in the ___.

What's next, Honey Badger Day?
Oh wait,
Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpg

acishere

And who exactly is going to look after my dog while we ride Space Mountain? I mean you expect me to do the dog version of the baby swap for every ride? That's just one big pain in the ______.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
And who exactly is going to look after my dog while we ride Space Mountain? I mean you expect me to do the dog version of the baby swap for every ride? That's just one big pain in the ______.

If your dog isn't big enough to ride Space Mountain, then perhaps you should postpone your trip until he is big enough.

OR

Get a bigger dog

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom