• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHappy

I was hoping that they would place the Brazil pavilion in front of the RAT ride if there is no ride/attraction going to the future Brazil pavilion.

The good news is that WDI still feels it can put a small country pavilion in front of the RAT ride. This would be a great place for a non-ride/attraction Spain pavilion as Spain fits in perfectly geographically between France and Morocco.
I'm hoping this spot is for a new Aladdin dark ride.

Advertisement
It’s a tough choice either way. If they do build it some people will say they are pushing religion (which seems silly to). If they don’t build it, it’ll be seen as a war on Christ statues (which also seems silly to me). Either way, there will likely be souvenir Christ statues in the gift shop...
If they have a good gift shop it would be impressive.. we struggled to find touristy gifts when in Rio

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
I don’t really buy that. Great old films are still great films. There’s a reason kids are still brought up on and hooked by the likes of Snow White.

The issue for me is more advancement in what is possible with themed entertainment and the expectations that come with the price it costs to get in them these days. If they built this ride and it was good I don’t think people would complain...it just doesn’t sound good to me. Like...I can’t picture what it would entail.
Think El Rio Del Tiempo around Germany.

Like I said, it would have been good for 1982.

smile

Think El Rio Del Tiempo around Germany.

Like I said, it would have been good for 1982.
which makes it interesting, however impossible, to wonder what's its current status would be...
still, would have certainly been worthwhile, and always loved the idea of disembarkment in such close proximity to biergarten

smile

Really!? That is super fascinating to me. I had no idea the queue and load areas were actually constructed! How far along did they get??
there was even a door/doorway in place under the archway to the right of biergarten for a time...
next time you see that mural, consider the never-built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom