Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

Think El Rio Del Tiempo around Germany.

Like I said, it would have been good for 1982.

which makes it interesting, however impossible, to wonder what's its current status would be...
still, would have certainly been worthwhile, and always loved the idea of disembarkment in such close proximity to biergarten

Skipper Dan

The show building was never built. Only the queue and load area, which over the years was converted into kitchens and offices.

Really!? That is super fascinating to me. I had no idea the queue and load areas were actually constructed! How far along did they get??

Magic Feather

Did the TBA happen to be missing from F&W for many years but returned during the 2017 festival?
image.jpeg

smile

Really!? That is super fascinating to me. I had no idea the queue and load areas were actually constructed! How far along did they get??

there was even a door/doorway in place under the archway to the right of biergarten for a time...
next time you see that mural, consider the never-built

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Not far. Just concrete base / steps and exterior walls if I recall. Nothing really that said "ride".

there was even a door/doorway in place under the archway to the right of biergarten for a time...
next time you see that mural, consider the never-built
And give it a tap. Still hollow.

Martin, you said this some time ago, is this still part of the plan? If so, would the attraction be based on an IP?
Nothing more I should mention post Brazil at the moment.

21stamps

It would be nice if it has a full service restaurant and not just festival style booths or counter service. I guess Im just hoping its on par with the others to some extent. Im sure time will tell very soon.

Like I said, I can not possibly imagine a Brazilian pavilion that wouldn’t include a churrascaria. No way.
The only downside will be figuring out how to space out meals between Brazil and Morocco ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom