Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don't do Twitter. Can you share how WDWToday threw shade at Clickbait?

Time to leave him where he belongs - far, far behind.

bigboiepcotball

I know Brazil is the closest to completion and an official announcement, but I'm not sure if it really is the best choice. Due to rising murder rates, corruption, and a ton of other bad stuff, they could pull it off, but it would be hard, and prob. face some controversy.

bigboiepcotball

With that huge pad in between Germany and China, they have land cleared and all ready for something huge, does anyone know what it is? Maybe an Australian Pavilion? Just spitballing.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I know Brazil is the closest to completion and an official announcement, but I'm not sure if it really is the best choice. Due to rising murder rates, corruption, and a ton of other bad stuff, they could pull it off, but it would be hard, and prob. face some controversy.

It's not about the government, they're not involved. It's about the corporate sponsors. Some corporations thrive in a chaotic state. If they have the money, then it will get built. Only if a collapse of the government that bankrupts the corporate sponsors would this fall through.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
With that huge pad in between Germany and China, they have land cleared and all ready for something huge, does anyone know what it is? Maybe an Australian Pavilion? Just spitballing.
In those two thin areas between the show building, they couldn't make a big ride, but maybe a restaurant? Too thin, tho? Maybe someyhing actually talking about modern-day America? Or just new backstage?

View attachment 293902
That area is being used for the new nighttime show.
The site is a staging area for the new show construction. It could hold two or a single pavilions but as has been said would need consideration due to its marina-side location. This had been taken into account by proposing a reenforced show building to be placed closest to the marina. Once upon a time.

Rich Brownn

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kim Jung Un will be present for opening in historic first visit to US along with Dennis Rodman.</p>&mdash; Durango Jim (@RealDurangoJim) <a href="">June 4, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shameless self promotion ;)

Sounds like when EPCOT first opened they had signs for a future Israel and Lebanon pavillions. I asked "So, do they shell each other nightly for the fireworks display?"

SteamboatJoe

If China hasn't offended anyone with their human rights record, I can't imagine Brazil will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom