Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

HoldenC

I know Brazil is the closest to completion and an official announcement, but I'm not sure if it really is the best choice. Due to rising murder rates, corruption, and a ton of other bad stuff, they could pull it off, but it would be hard, and prob. face some controversy.
This argument can be made about every new country, even present countries, so thank you, next!

MotherOfBirds

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kim Jung Un will be present for opening in historic first visit to US along with Dennis Rodman.</p>&mdash; Durango Jim (@RealDurangoJim) <a href="">June 4, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shameless self promotion ;)

You are now a moderator of r/Pyongyang

Pinkpearl

They do. But let's be honest blue sky is terrible and they should never show up in a disney park. Three Caballeros over rio any day!
Agreed!!

Even though I do like the Rio movie , the story needed a lot of work, there were so many things happening and plot holes, BUT the animation and background work was beautiful. As was the soundtrack! I still love the soundtrack.

Blue sky should not make any more original movies but team up.

But yes, bring in the caballeros to Brazil! It would make sense!

The Grand Inquisitor

Agreed!!

Even though I do like the Rio movie , the story needed a lot of work, there were so many things happening and plot holes, BUT the animation and background work was beautiful. As was the soundtrack! I still love the soundtrack.

Blue sky should not make any more original movies but team up.

But yes, bring in the caballeros to Brazil! It would make sense!
I agree Rio and Blue Sky have beautiful animation but that's about it. The three caballeros are just the perfect fit for the brazil pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom