Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

rreading

Spotted on Twitter 👀

Looks legit - size seems about right for a forced perspective version of the original.

If this is correct then it suggests to me that they are getting the prepwork for starting - and that they should be ready to break ground at any point. Does that sound correct?

I can imagine it taking two years to completion from here.

Timothy_Q

Apparently, when you're building a new pavilion, you start by building from top down.

mdcpr

Too much political turmoil in Brazil. I doubt it this will happen anytime soon. Now, an India Pavilion would be a wonderful sight to see.

Epcot_Imagineer

I don't mean to be that guy... but surely there are more people other than Disney that would be asking for a statue of that.
This isn't to say Brazil isn't happening; I know that it is and that it's greenlit. It's just that I could see there being a more reasonable explanation for this than "Disney ordered this statue for a land that won't be completed for 3 years"

Dunston

I don't mean to be that guy... but surely there are more people other than Disney that would be asking for a statue of that.
This isn't to say Brazil isn't happening; I know that it is and that it's greenlit. It's just that I could see there being a more reasonable explanation for this than "Disney ordered this statue for a land that won't be completed for 3 years"
Yeah according to the Twitter that posted it the picture is for a Spanish prop making company that builds things for many US clients. Thought it was worth posting though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom