Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

EricsBiscuit

I'm excited!! Its nothing new,a pavilion without an attraction, I think four or five pavilions don't have attractions....Italy,Germany (thought they almost had one),Morocco.....I gotta look more into it.
And the only time I visit those pavilions are the very few occasions I have a reservation. Brazil will be no exception. I’ll walk in and out in 15 minutes the first time and leave it be unless I got an ADR. I’d rather Disney put attractions in the current pavilions than new pavilions with no rides.

aladdin2007

And the only time I visit those pavilions are the very few occasions I have a reservation. Brazil will be no exception. I’ll walk in and out in 15 minutes the first time and leave it be unless I got an ADR. I’d rather Disney put attractions in the current pavilions than new pavilions with no rides.

I agree or at least a film or show if not a ride..., but some can still retain nice charm without one like Morocco. Even though I would rather it have an attraction too of course.

thenerdbaker

Unfortunately under this management we need an IP to anchor this land as seeing as their one successful (pseudo)Australian property is overexposed (Nemo) it’s not likely to happen 😥
Unlikely to happen since it has faded into obscurity but rescuers down under could lend itself well just becouse of the anti poaching pro environment angle. I know it won't happen.

BlakeW39

Doesn’t Disney realize you can get themed restaurants and shopping at Disney Springs without a $100 admission.

Restaurants and shops are nice complements to a country, but the guests want rides!!! RIDES!!

It would be such a waste for them to build a whole new country in Brazil only to not add an attraction, when obviously the existing ones need rides and a new one would as well. World Showcase is such a wonderful idea yet at times it feels like such a cashgrab - how can the main attractions (food, shopping) be EXTRA?

Side note; provided they announce Brazil tomorrow, they better do some good work to help the Amazon especially since they intend to profit off of it (presuming the Amazon is incorporated within the pavillion).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom