Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

FigmentFan82

@marni1971 Longtime listener, first time caller, if they're not ready now, when will then be now? Will it be soon?
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/54a2f207e4b0c6528da79d13/1419964937566/10-fun-facts-about-spaceballs?format=2500w

mm121

Plot 1 doesn't exist anymore as an expansion option since sadly they wasted it with the Frozen Meet and Greet.

It's long past time Disney build some more pavilions.

Good they've finally come around to the idea that countries aren't willing to pay to sponsor pavilions at a place owned by a multi billion dollar company.

Definitely would be nice to see the existing ones more fleshed out with attractions now that they've decided it's ok to do characters at World Showcase.

Just would be nice is the characters were from the actual country unlike Frozen that doesn't actually have anything to do with Norway.

Lensman

Less tall than average? Vertically challenged? Lower to the ground than most?

Sorry I didn’t gaze into his eyes last time I saw him.
Yes, I'm short, less tall than average, vertically challenged, lower to the ground than most. If you were in front of me, you'd more likely be gazing onto my bald spot than into my eyes. Lol

I think you're missing @MisterPenguin's point.

trainplane3

Typically how long does it take to build a pavilion?
Anywhere from 2 to... Uh let's see, the last pavilion was opened in 1988... And there were always rumors and concepts of new ones coming... So... 2 to 30+ years! They've been really working hard on Brazil this whole time! :p

Really, at modern Disney construction pace, probably 2 to 3 years.

Pinkpearl

Anywhere from 2 to... Uh let's see, the last pavilion was opened in 1988... And there were always rumors and concepts of new ones coming... So... 2 to 30+ years! They've been really working hard on Brazil this whole time! :p

Really, at modern Disney construction pace, probably 2 to 3 years.
At , if the plot rumored is true, 1 and some odd acres? I would guess maybe two years. If they wanna be accurate in ambiance and theming. Food,merchandise imports, and culture is best too but for construction and pace, I would say around two years.

If I am overlooking something and not getting something (I get lost sometimes). I will delete this post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom