Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
They must not plan to put an attraction in the Brazil pavilion. Because at the moment there isn't anything worthy of one IP wise. Maybe they'll leave some space for "Gigantic" though in the future.

Gigantic was cancelled
And takes place in Spain.
And the rumor that a Gigantic ride was going to go in a Spain pavilion was never ever an insider rumor (at least not from any of our trusted insiders). It was a fan theory spun out of control.

Disney doesn't build a particular national pavilion just to house a particular ride based on a particular movie. If Disney wants a ride for a particular IP, they can stick it anywhere. And recent history suggests that's the plan.

And the topic of this thread is: Brazil Pavilion.

MickeyMouse10

Whoops my bad, I thought "Gigantic" took place in Brazil.

I guess they can just have a movie like China, Canada and France originally had. It can showcase all of the brightly colored parades they have. But of course not all outfits worn are suitable for nonadults.

nickys

Premium Member
I chuckled at “insider vlogger/hobbyist”. That’s a thing? I find most Disney vloggers to be rubbish with their “secrets”.

Did you know you can get free water?!?!

With ice, remember. You forgot the ice bit!

I’m still gob-smacked he couldn’t tell if you were serious or not lol!

seabreezept813

My SD insists that Disney should make a Brazilian princess storyline centered around Carnaval.. come on Disney there’s money to be made here. But in reality this pavilion will prob be about caipahinas, bbq, and Havainas.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Sooooooooo, since Disney owns FOX now, does that mean this hypothetical Brazil pavilion will feature a Rio attraction?

The pavilion is a bit more than hypothetical, insiders are saying it's going to get done. You'll need something like one of the sponsors going bankrupt to halt it.

What's hypothetical is an attraction for the pavilion. Insiders have said it no, then yes, then no. But another source revealed a dollar amount and said there was indeed an attraction. But our Ol' Reliable said that he still hasn't heard of an attraction, but the money quoted, if right, would seem to indicate an attraction.

And if there is an attraction, well, I doubt Rio could hold it's own. Maybe somewhat be included, but it's not "more Disney" though now owned by Disney. You'd need a Disney+ series to make it viable for park synergy. Or, somehow, now being available on D+, it goes viral.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom