Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Castle Cake Apologist

Please. This is Epcot. There is an edict that everything be made with vibranium moving forward. Brazil will have a QSR and gift shop and cost $200,000,000.

You forgot the DVC kiosk. I think we're looking at no less than $400,000,000,000. The DVC kiosk will be made of actual Brazilians. Living art, if you will. Very timeless, Disney, relevant, family-friendly, etc.

Castle Cake Apologist

How authentic is this going to be?

Are they going to import the Zika mosquitos or just use the local strain?

The mosquitos will be imported for roughly the first 6 months. Disney will breathlessly advertise this attention to detail every chance that they get. However, budget cuts will quickly lead to using native mosquitos. Eventually, the mosquitos will be phased out as a whole.

Purduevian

Nope. The budget suggests an attraction, despite my understanding otherwise.

Based on the budget you have seen, can you estimate what kind of Ticket level we are looking at for an attraction?
If the whole thing is 250-300mil we could be looking at SDD & A$$ type rides.
If the budget is 500+mil we should be looking at an E ticket right?

ToTBellHop

Based on the budget you have seen, can you estimate what kind of Ticket level we are looking at for an attraction?
We are looking at a $120 ticket to the Jose Carioca IllumiNations: Windows on IP Fireworks Dessert Party that the new pavilion will host.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I shouldn’t talk more about figures for now. I’m not ignoring you :)

RSoxNo1

Per @Scuttle the budget is $450. That would certainly suggest an attraction:
I can confirm it. 450 million dollar price tag with Brazil picking up 250 of that.

I also can confirm that CoCo will be entering Mexico. Looks to be a 75 million price tag on that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom