BOMA WATCH!

Muffinpants

Just grabbed 2 reservations one for Oct 13 breakfast before Epcot opens and the 15th breakfast since we don't plan on rope dropping HS. I hope it's good so we keep both. (Staying at akl Jambo)

Last edited:

JohnD

Anyone know when breakfast officially ends? I can't find it on the WDW website. I want to schedule as late as possible on my checkout day without it turning into lunch. I hedged my bets and made a 10:45 am ADR.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks. I'll probably keep the 10:45 and hopefully my meal will be more like a brunch. It's starts off as breakfast then they switch over to lunch service at 11:00. I get a zebra dome before leaving.
No lunch at Boma, just breakfast and dinner.

It can be iffy eating at the end of a buffet period. Sometimes selections dwindle towards the end.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
I wonder how the return to buffets will affect the club level offering. Coincidentally enough the first to return is the Kilimanjaro Club at AKL.

RememberWhen

Made a dinner reservation for our AK day in October. We want to see what things look like before we decide to keep it or not. We’ve got lunch at Tiffins as well, but we’ll only keep one of them. I’m interested to see reports after it opens this week.

JohnD

No lunch at Boma, just breakfast and dinner.

It can be iffy eating at the end of a buffet period. Sometimes selections dwindle towards the end.

I see what you mean. I moved mine to 10:05. I'll already be awake and packed by then. No rush to get home. I could swing by DS afterward before picking up the roadways home.

Figments Friend

Thanks for tipping me off, WDWMagic.
I was able to score two reservations for Boma about two hours ago for the end of Sept / early October.
Looking forward to trying this out...both a DAK day breakfast and a arrival dinner... on different dates.

I've been looking for a excuse to venture over to AKL for years....just never seem to have the time once on Property.
Came close about four years ago...but alas, no dice.
This trip will be different.

Interested in hearing reveiws of what the current experience and food offerings are once Boma reopenes later this week.
Hopefully not as bad as the reviews O'Hana has been getting...

-

JohnD

Made a dinner reservation for our AK day in October. We want to see what things look like before we decide to keep it or not. We’ve got lunch at Tiffins as well, but we’ll only keep one of them. I’m interested to see reports after it opens this week.

Already have Sanaa for my dinner ADR after. Can't give that up.

UNCgolf

Thanks for tipping me off, WDWMagic.
I was able to score two reservations for Boma about two hours ago for the end of Sept / early October.
Looking forward to trying this out...both a DAK day breakfast and a arrival dinner... on different dates.

I've been looking for a excuse to venture over to AKL for years....just never seem to have the time once on Property.
Came close about four years ago...but alas, no dice.
This trip will be different.

Interested in hearing reveiws of what the current experience and food offerings are once Boma reopenes later this week.
Hopefully not as bad as the reviews O'Hana has been getting...

-

You don't be disappointed by AKL, even if Boma doesn't live up to its previous standards. The lobby is magnificent and the savanna is wonderful, plus the areas around the pools are wonderfully landscaped.

UNCgolf

The new menus look to be up.

Breakfast -

Dinner -

That looks like less than before for breakfast, except that it says "(partial offerings)" so that's not actually everything. I think the old menu on the website didn't show everything they had either, so still hard to say if it will be the same as before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom