BOMA WATCH!

JohnD

For breakfast? Boma.

For dinner? Probably Sanaa, although that would depend on what exactly is on Sanaa's menu.

Yeah. I'm thinking Sanaa for dinner also. I already have an ADR for Sanaa. Below is the entree menu.

Entrées​

Potjie Inspired​

Choose one from the Journey - Goan Seafood Curry, Butter Chicken, or Braised Beef. Choose one from the Harvest (Plant-based) - Chickpea Wat, Aloo Masala, or Cilantro-Coconut Vegetables. Served with scented Basmati Rice

$28.00

Grilled New York Strip*​

Roasted Potatoes Vinaigrette, Harvest Vegetables, and Bain's Butter

$34.00

African-inspired Biryani​

Fragrant Rice with Seasonal Vegetables influenced from the Cape of Good Hope (Plant-based)

$19.00

African-inspired Biryani with Chicken​

Fragrant Rice with Seasonal Vegetables influenced from the Cape of Good Hope

$26.00

African-inspired Biryani with Shrimp​

Fragrant Rice with Seasonal Vegetables influenced from the Cape of Good Hope

$26.00

Today's Sustainable Fish* (Market Price)​

Prepared with Geelrys Rice, Sukama Wiki, and Citrus Butter

StrawberryGirl

Wow, I gotta say the the dinner menu seems *really* limited and not worth $50 a person. Hopefully they’re just under-promising and it will be a lot better than what is listed.

Last edited:

jaklgreen

Wow, I gotta say the the dinner menu seems *really* limited and not worth $50 a person. Hopefully they’re just under-promising and it will be a lot better than what is listed.
They did say that it was not a complete list. So I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one and assume that there will be more food options.

JohnD

UNCgolf

While the pictures do make me hungry, but since my wife and I go about 6 times a year, we did notice that about 20% of the items are missing.

Disney did a good job covering it up, but us "regulars" know.

I wasn't sure if some things were missing or if they didn't get everything.

I see no tater tots (or potato barrels, as I think Disney likes to call them) -- that shouldn't be a big deal, but the ones at Boma have some kind of seasoning that makes them incredible. I hope they're still there.

CaptainAmerica

I see no tater tots (or potato barrels, as I think Disney likes to call them) -- that shouldn't be a big deal, but the ones at Boma have some kind of seasoning that makes them incredible. I hope they're still there.
Spinach and goat cheese scrambled eggs or I riot.

Kayls814

In the Parks
No
I have never been before and did book a dinner. Should I have opted for breakfast instead?! Will I be disappointed?!

DCBaker

Premium Member

Tots (of some sort!) are there (see TP link below).

Spinach and goat cheese scrambled eggs or I riot.

This was the option for the preview today - "Scrambled eggs (plain or with spinach, tomato, and feta)".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom