BOG FP+ Now "Open" To All Onsite Guests?!!? WDWMagic says yes, but Disney says no.

Bisney

I just logged on and was able to get one for May 3rd, does anyone know if this will show up in the My Disney Experience app at all?

UncleMike101

I'm so thankful for this site. I jumped on for a few minutes and saw this and was able to get fastpasses for us and for the people who are joining us. There is a 10 minute difference in the times, but they overlap, so no biggie.
I am a happy camper.
How did you get the reservation for the people joining you?
I can only get one for my Wife and myself and not the others in our party. :(

Ember

How did you get the reservation for the people joining you?
I can only get one for my Wife and myself and not the others in our party. :(
They are linked in our MDE, but the BOG fp wouldn't recognize them so I had to get their log-in info and then logged them in and reserved it for them. Much easier than explaining it to them lol.

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I just logged on and was able to get one for May 3rd, does anyone know if this will show up in the My Disney Experience app at all?

I don't believe so. The systems for MDE/Disney Dining and BOG Lunch FP+ are currently separate. (If the "testing" phase ever ends, that's when they'll likely combine them, and you'll be able to make and view BOG FP+ through MDE.) According to guests who've done it, the best thing to do for now is print a copy/screenshot of your BOG FP+ "confirmation page" and bring it with you (or simply have a smartphone available where you can bring it up online and show it to a CM), in case there are any issues.

jesemeca

When I login it still only shows till April 10th. It won't allow me to put in the new reservation number. It is still trying to use the group I used last September. I can't find anywhere to change my reservation.

Ember

When I login it still only shows till April 10th. It won't allow me to put in the new reservation number. It is still trying to use the group I used last September. I can't find anywhere to change my reservation.
Boo! Since it's now available to everyone staying at a resort you could call and see why it's doing that?

jesemeca

Boo! Since it's now available to everyone staying at a resort you could call and see why it's doing that?
I wonder if it has anything to do with me being an Annual Passholder. We have dinner reservations there already. But my sister wants lunch too.

iluvMainStMagic

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...bout-fastpass-for-be-our-guest-restaurant.htm

This article says that, "All guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can now make an advanced reservation for quick service lunch at 'Be Our Guest Restaurant' in the Magic Kingdom's New Fantasyland."

I can't make a BOG FP+ for lunch and I'm an onsite guest -- I just tried at 34 days out and the website won't "let" me make one. I just called WDW to confirm and according to them, access to BOG FP+ is still completely random and is offered to pre-selected onsite guests by invitation only: it is not being offered to all onsite guests.

Is this some kind of April Fools' joke by WDWMagic, or was the CM I talked to misinformed?

Same here, except that our trip is a little further out. I wish I had seen your post sooner, I had a little "rant" of my own in another thread :rolleyes::oops:

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
Same here, except that our trip is a little further out. I wish I had seen your post sooner, I had a little "rant" of my own in another thread :rolleyes::oops:

Keep watching -- May opened up yesterday -- perhaps BOG reservations will be "open" for you a month or so prior to your trip. The best thing to do is to check the BOG lunch FP+ site (and this one!) regularly.

iluvMainStMagic

Keep watching -- May opened up yesterday -- perhaps BOG reservations will be "open" for you a month or so prior to your trip. The best thing to do is to check the BOG lunch FP+ site (and this one!) regularly.

Thank you! My main problem now is the BOG lunch link won't allow me to get past the sign-in screen. I get a message to go to (can't remember where) in MK for help. I called the IT desk for help but, since I don't have an invitation, they won't even look at it. But I think once it's open to all guests, I will either be able to get in, they will be booked through a different link, or at least IT will/should(!) help me. :mad:

Mukta

I wonder if it has anything to do with me being an Annual Passholder. We have dinner reservations there already. But my sister wants lunch too.
I'm an ap holder who went to WDW in Feb and it still let me book my BoG lunch for May. I think you should try a new computer that doesn't have your info saved in it or delete the cookies on your current one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom