BOG FP+ Now "Open" To All Onsite Guests?!!? WDWMagic says yes, but Disney says no.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I know you're not being rude and I take no offense to your post! The only thing that annoys me is all the people who sniff and say, "Huh. But I could do it" as though that settles the matter for the rest of us ("us" meaning the onsite guests who have diligently tried to get BOG FP+ reservations and been unsuccessful) -- all it does is make us jealous! :rolleyes:

Awww, I'm sorry that you felt that way. For myself, I was just following the third rule of tech support, which is "try to replicate the problem". :)

I'm glad you got the BoG FP+ that you wanted!!

Dwarful

Yesterday I could only go through June 1st. This morning I tried around 6 AM Central, still only June 1st. I tried around 8 PM tonight and was able to get June 2nd. Just keep checking. No idea how it decides who gets it and who doesn't. Good luck and just keep trying.

jrlbc06

I am desperately trying to do this and having no luck

I'm staying at the Swan, so maybe that's not counting as "on - site" because my reservation number isn't working.

I'm also an AP holder and was trying to get in with one of those confirmation numbers, but no luck.

If anyone has a dinner reservation on 5/2, 5/2, or 5/3 they're not gonna use for 2-4 people I will gladly take it off your hands lol.

CaptainShortty

BOG FP+ will work for anyone with an upcoming valid resort reservation at one of the Disney resorts (not shades of green, swan and dolphin or good neighbors) depending on availability.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I have no problem with the numbers. I can log in to the BOG FP+ site with no problem, and it proceeds to ask me to select a date and confirm my party members. But when I get to the last step, I'm told there are "no fastpasses available" and to select another date. I've been trying every date -- every day -- sometimes multiple times per day-- for the past month -- and no fastpasses have ever been shown as available for any day of my trip.

I can make our selection for our trip in two weeks, including advance meal selection, but when I click "Done" (on the screen that shows our day and time) it takes me back to the main screen where I have to start all over again. I've used the BoG site before with no problem. Anyone experienced this problem?

Heyrae1280

I was able to book last night around 10:00pm, I have been checking the site for about a month, and it finally showed availability! Is there an email confirmation? If I log in to the BOG site, it does show our reservation.

cw1982

FWIW, I've been checking in to that site daily for the last week or so and have found that they seem to be opening up a day at a time now. If I'm right, and I think I am, I'll be able to book the day I want (June 6) tomorrow LOL

Furiated

I can make our selection for our trip in two weeks, including advance meal selection, but when I click "Done" (on the screen that shows our day and time) it takes me back to the main screen where I have to start all over again. I've used the BoG site before with no problem. Anyone experienced this problem?

Same exact problem. I make a reservation, get the confirm screen, and then go back to the main screen and have no option to View my reservation. The only option I can click on is Select or Replace.

jrlbc06

Not related to FP for BOG, but for those who were reading my posts about desperately trying to get a FP or res for dinner at BOG for my mom's first trip in a long time, I lucked into a dinner reservation this evening. I'd been checking repeatedly for a week or so and one just happened to open up for our dates tonight! It is possible! Haha

UncleMike101

Not related to FP for BOG, but for those who were reading my posts about desperately trying to get a FP or res for dinner at BOG for my mom's first trip in a long time, I lucked into a dinner reservation this evening. I'd been checking repeatedly for a week or so and one just happened to open up for our dates tonight! It is possible! Haha
I tried several times a day for over a month before I got a reservation.
It pays to keep trying.....:)

UncleMike101

She is so excited! Definitely worth the repeated checking! And I cancelled my backup reservation at Chef Mickey's so hopefully I made someone's night that's been checking for that!
We had to do some ADR juggling too but it wasn't a huge undertaking.:happy:

cw1982

Update: I got my June 6th FP+ :) I took the latest time I could find, which has us arriving between 1:35 and 2:05 LOL. I figure, since we tend to be late eaters, this will work in our schedule best plus it gives us a way to get out of the heat AND maybe miss some of the lunch crowd (we will probably get there closer to 2 than 1:30). For now I have chosen to order our food when we get there, but I may show DH the menu tonight and see if he's interested in ordering ahead. I can't see the ordering part taking too much more time, since they probably don't put your order together until you get there anyway (how else would it be fresh when they bring it out?). Plus, at that time of day, what's the rush? Everything will be crowded anyway lol.

LWB

Thanks for the info on here I was able to get a BOG FP for May! I had been trying to access the website with my reservation confirmation number without any luck, but someone on here explained how to find a 12 digit code from your MDE and that is what finally worked for me! Thank you!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom