BOG FP+ Now "Open" To All Onsite Guests?!!? WDWMagic says yes, but Disney says no.

It allows you to pre-order your entire meal from the lunch menu, essentially meaning you can go directly to your table and wait for the food to arrive.
The other options, "expedited arrival," means you bypass the standby line, but you still have to place your meal order when you arrive, before going to a table.
So if I use direct to table I must wait for a table in the stand by line? Is there an option to pre select meals & skip the stand by line?

lebeau

If there is a 30 or 45 day window, that would be helpful info to include. Does anyone know exactly when to start trying?

For that matter, when does FoF show up on FP+?

Thanks.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
If there is a 30 or 45 day window, that would be helpful info to include. Does anyone know exactly when to start trying?

For that matter, when does FoF show up on FP+?

Thanks.

The problem is WDW is not giving out the info, it just from reading posts and going through the waiting game myself. It's kind of like the dessert parties where they open a month at a time. The same with the parade it opens about 30 day out - not set day from WDW you just have to keep checking. Which makes the 60 day planing window silly since some FP+ items aren't even open for you to choose.

lebeau

The problem is WDW is not giving out the info, it just from reading posts and going through the waiting game myself. It's kind of like the dessert parties where they open a month at a time. The same with the parade it opens about 30 day out - not set day from WDW you just have to keep checking. Which makes the 60 day planing window silly since some FP+ items aren't even open for you to choose.

This is what I'm saying. ;)

Thanks!

sissa216

So are guests now able to use their package reservation number @wdwmagic ? As in 1XY23456 and not just room-only guests with a 12 digit confirmation number?

Ember

So are guests now able to use their package reservation number @wdwmagic ? As in 1XY23456 and not just room-only guests with a 12 digit confirmation number?
I'm a package guest and I was able to access it just by logging into the page on the link, no numbers needed. My in-laws have a room only and I had to hunt down their confirmation number.

sissa216

Edit: Apparently, one can only hold one FP+ for BOG at a time. Even though I input my May reservation number when I logged on the second time, my only choice is to modify or cancel the existing April FP+

We had the same trouble in Nov/Dec. Even with 2 separate resort reservations, our accounts would only allow one selection at a time.
When trying to make another one for a few weeks ago, I noticed that I could only make selections for the same guests who had been in my party with my last Fastpass; something I hope they fix, because people obviously don't always travel with the same party!

lebeau

We had the same trouble in Nov/Dec. Even with 2 separate resort reservations, our accounts would only allow one selection at a time.
When trying to make another one for a few weeks ago, I noticed that I could only make selections for the same guests who had been in my party with my last Fastpass; something I hope they fix, because people obviously don't always travel with the same party!

Supposedly when you get within your window, that will update.

sissa216

Supposedly when you get within your window, that will update.

I was- the trip has now passed actually! I was not able to make a FP for the other person I was with this time, as she was not with me last time.

Edit: Oh, but the ability to make another one was there. It was just being able to make 2 for separate weeks, even on different resort reservations, as they were too close together.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...bout-fastpass-for-be-our-guest-restaurant.htm

This article says that, "All guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can now make an advanced reservation for quick service lunch at 'Be Our Guest Restaurant' in the Magic Kingdom's New Fantasyland."

I can't make a BOG FP+ for lunch and I'm an onsite guest -- I just tried at 34 days out and the website won't "let" me make one. I just called WDW to confirm and according to them, access to BOG FP+ is still completely random and is offered to pre-selected onsite guests by invitation only: it is not being offered to all onsite guests.

Is this some kind of April Fools' joke by WDWMagic, or was the CM I talked to misinformed?
I tried again today and no luck. If it's an April Fool's joke then it's a really cruel one because I have been waiting to get a FP for it :(

This thread had a lot of good info and it worked. It was a different link than MME and your ADRs do not appear on MME. Be sure to take a screen shot for your back up of a reservation.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/bog-lunch-fp-success-imo.874183/page-2#post-5995606

cw1982

My trip starts June 1, and I can log into the website to book this but can't actually book it; it still says "no times available for this day." Sounds like those who say May and June are not available yet are correct.

Ariel1986

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...bout-fastpass-for-be-our-guest-restaurant.htm

This article says that, "All guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can now make an advanced reservation for quick service lunch at 'Be Our Guest Restaurant' in the Magic Kingdom's New Fantasyland."

I can't make a BOG FP+ for lunch and I'm an onsite guest -- I just tried at 34 days out and the website won't "let" me make one. I just called WDW to confirm and according to them, access to BOG FP+ is still completely random and is offered to pre-selected onsite guests by invitation only: it is not being offered to all onsite guests.

Is this some kind of April Fools' joke by WDWMagic, or was the CM I talked to misinformed?

Maybe I'm confused, and I'm not trying to be rude to you or WDW Magic (I love this site) but isn't this site- as stated under the logo- an "Unofficial Walt Disney World Fan Site"? Therefore as much as the great and mostly up to date and correct info there is here, it's not official? Only the actual Walt Disney World websites and CM's can really confirm?

I had thought that the BOG FP+ was random- but the people who had done it shared the information, therefore non-invited people were then trying it and found they could book too? Since all WDW were sending was a link to the website, not a special/unique entry code or anything?

cw1982

@Ariel1986 you are correct from my understanding... although I don't think Disney ever cared if others got in on that deal since the only code required was the reservation number. If they really wanted it to be more random and exclusive they could have easily set it up that way.

jlsHouston

Honestly I still think BOG FP+ for lunch is like a PIN CODE....random....somebody knows how it works but not anyone answering the phones at TWDC

jesemeca

When I login to the site, it doesn't ask me for a reservation number. It only shows this week as available for me to book. Any idea how to fix that?

baggienath7

is this just for lunch? as my girlfriend and i have an ADR for August at 7.20 at BOG? we just booked it using the 'my Disney experience app'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom