Body Found in Burning Car near Fantasia Mini-Golf (Epcot Resort Area)

s8film40

It seems a lot more likely that this is accidental. That was my initial feeling from the beginning. Just thinking about where this parking lot is, it's a good spot for employees sleeping overnight. Add in the summer temperatures and if the car was running idle for AC for a long time could've overheated or had some other issue and caught fire with the smoke incapacitating the driver before he even knew what happened. Or perhaps fell asleep smoking. Both are totally an assumption, but makes more sense to me than he set his car on fire and shot himself.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs

Lirael

I guess they were trying to kill themselves through smoke inhalation and something went awery and, due to all the gas inside, it quickly caught fire. That or they were asleep with the car turned on (cant imagine why) and tragically died by accident.

Either way, it's really sad that they either were in sucha bad place that they needed to die, or that they did so through a mistake

DisneyGigi

He committed suicide? Im confused by your statement
No. I am saying no matter how it happened, could not imagine burning to death. Hope, he was passed before then. People are so harsh, in some of these posts, compassion is a great and human thing. Some people on this board and in general should try it.
Not speaking to you, about any post. Just saying that while replying to your question.

Figments Friend

Very sad if it turns out to be true that this was a 50 year old CM ending his own life.

I don't even want to begin to imagine what his possible family, friends, and other relations are going through right now.

:(

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom