Body Found in Burning Car near Fantasia Mini-Golf (Epcot Resort Area)

LukeS7

I'm not seeing any news stories dated after Aug 20th. So, over a week ago.
If there hasn't been anything released still, it's most likely 1 (or both) of 2 things: 1) They still haven't been able to identify the body, 2) They think it's a homicide and don't want to release any specifics to the public

Goofyernmost

If there hasn't been anything released still, it's most likely 1 (or both) of 2 things: 1) They still haven't been able to identify the body, 2) They think it's a homicide and don't want to release any specifics to the public
Thanks, it could be anything, but, without the ability to identify the body, they can't notify the next of kin. That would also hold up any release of information. Seems like a very odd place for a homicide with that many people in one small area, it seems like the risk would be gigantic no matter what time of the day or night it is. There is always traffic 24/7 on WDW property. Will be interesting to know what it was, not about the victim, just the incident itself.

Goofyernmost

Nothing good happens after 10pm....unless you've imbibed...and even then you got a 20% shot (at least anything you'd want to remember)......after further review I'll stick with 10pm .....(there could be an argument for 9:45pm).....unless of course it was a EMH night.
This is the only place that I have seen the word shot used in all these pages and I'm pretty certain that is probably were the thought came from. I think it's meaning is entirely different though. Or wait it could be code. Has scorp16 been brought in for questioning Danno? :eek:;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom