Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!!!!

WEll Everyone i'm back from my 6 nights in WDW and I will introduce the cast of this TR as they come into play.It begins actually 2 days before I leave with a note I wrote in my trip journal( I brought 2 books with me #1 my disney planning book and #2 my trip journal)
065_zpsfc4fb994.jpg

On the inside cover I wrote the park hours just incase

064_zps20bad2fc.jpg

Here is the note......so in exactly 2 days I will set foot in the most magical place on earth,In the meantime... while some of my friends are are in The Magic Kingdom at this very moment....I'm doin my stinkin laundry.UGH!!!Need to pack those last minute necessities,do my dishes,vacum and all that jazz(stuff I won't wanna do when I get home)
This will be my 10th trip to the world and I'm hoping it's a good one.This morning I called All Star Movies to talk to my friend and the Cm's name was "Pollyanna"so I had a mini freak out to her about how much I love that movie!!!"let's play the glad game"
here is the section of the resort my friend staye

mamamouse

Original Poster
basically we toured world showcase right this day but it rained when we hit china,Actually I think the last time it rained we were also in the china section hmmmm weird!Knowing it was our last Epcot day(not last disney day)I had to get on Soarin again I can't get enough of it!!! Oh and I love that the soap in the resorts is now an orange scent,I stocked up good too!!!So I went to soarin and took in every smell and sight it had to offer,and next time i get disney depression i'll watch the vid on youtube n smell the soap LOL.The girls wanted to go on Nemo ....

JUMPIN JELLYFISH!!!

936_zps4761c9d7.jpg

let's name the zones the zones the zones lets name the zones of the open seaaaaaaaaaa

938_zps3400395c.jpg

somewhere in this building Hailey lost the cap n goggles to her pilot duffy outfit,and she was so upset because now he's blind without them and it was a very sad time,we checked to see if anyone turned it in but no one did :(
look how I found ...BARBARA MANATEEEEEE YOU ARE THE ONE FOR MEEEEEEEE Sent from up aboveeeeeee you are the one I loveeeeeeee (what? don't you know the veggietales?)

940_zps63f6e1d2.jpg

941_zps0ade776c.jpg

hailey wasn't happy with me because I wanted a pic with a shark that wasn't Bruce

942_zpscfaf5508.jpg

okay and now i can't decide what pics are the best of the sea life so I'm just gonna post a bunch okay....

943_zpsf016e1fe.jpg

everytime Dory would start swimming closer she'd turn n go the other way,I think she forgot where she was going

944_zpsa36dca64.jpg

we go in and back out then we go in and back out

947_zps6a1e5c36.jpg

949_zps2a0c185b.jpg

I love this fish eventhough it looks grumpy

950_zps302410b5.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
953_zpse77bd0da.jpg

whatever this is it's ugly

954_zps51d27d5d.jpg

oh hey

955_zps618c87bd.jpg

957_zpsf13c312a.jpg

DUUUUDEEEEEE Hey Crush!!!

969_zpsa5017829.jpg

959_zps24196e31.jpg

MR ray

961_zpse73c0cdf.jpg

Diver waving at us

963_zps5114bd5f.jpg

there were so many divers in the tank i lost count but i think there was like 11 or something,and this shark was just hanging out as if they weren';t even there EEEEK no thanks!!!

965_zps1e763997.jpg

holy moly look at them all

966_zps7ab63acd.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
we met a cm with a model of a Coral reef and I was explaining to the girls what the different pieces were and Hailey saw a sand dollar n said it was a funny star fish so I told her it was a sand dollar and she said " i know sand dollars thats what fishies and mermaids use to buy ocean diva stuff" then the cm told her thats also what sharks from the fishfairy after they lose a tooth.

When we left the Seas area i saw thumper,well sorta

973_zps0529b059.jpg

I finally got pics of the nemo garden without people in them,I guess people won't climb all over them if they're wet.BONUS!

974_zpsefdb59fd.jpg

975_zps41b34abf.jpg

976_zps25a8d088.jpg

love it!!!

977_zpsf42dad7d.jpg

Mouse Gear

978_zps1e76dfaa.jpg

979_zps407428e3.jpg

I want a treat pack yup i'm 5 on the inside

981_zps02479de5.jpg

It was hot n we were thirsty so we stopped by club cool

982_zps0b5701a7.jpg

983_zpsa23e3e3d.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
I'm interested to know what flavor other people like the most so leave a comment below and let me know which one you like best.My girls like the Fanta While I prefer The Watermelon one from China.

here's a pic I took as we left club Cool,I like how it looks

986_zpsb5d8e3e6.jpg

i looked at the time and saw we had enough time to duck into Innoventions and fight fire,and we made it just in time for the last game of the day.

987_zps79523df8.jpg

988_zps1746aa14.jpg

989_zps145350f6.jpg

990_zpsee12732a.jpg

I won the game for our team and we had fun.I love that Epcot has so many things that I can use to help teach my kids things that they might not learn on other vacations.

oh and it looks like I left just in time

992_zps19c79255.jpg

around the corner there was another large part of that group .

I took this pic because we thought it looked like something and I forgot what that was either way these clouds are cool

993_zpsbd932293.jpg

we went back to the resort for a swim and i got a text from my beloved jess saying she wanted to come see our Royal room,the first 3 nights I had made sure that I did everything in my power to keep it clean but everytime I would tidy it ,someone who knew better would mess it back up GRRRRRRR so by this point I gave up n just explained n asked her n momma to bear with us.They were very sweet about it.While I knew they were on their way I tried to tidy it up more as best I could in a short time.I was so happy to see them again.
Poor Jess was sad ,read her TR to find out why.I'm in it yay!!!!!!I felt horrible for her:( I hate feeling helpless because i don't like when someone i care about is upset and i can't make it better.Anyways I was glad they came and i got to introduce jess and Momma diane to my babies.WE left the room at the same time and said our goodbyes again(or so we thought) and I took my kidlets for a swim.On the way we saw a snake,it was so neat I had never seen a snake so small.My kids hadn't either.like all the other nights H made a friend at the pool cutest little spanish girl ever!DEspite the language barrier they played quite well together,but i felt bad because hailey talks so fast she sometimes meshes words together and it can be hard for others who do speak English to understand.All the little girl kept saying to her was "My am sophia my from is Mexico I play mermaids"but that was good enough because Hailey loves Mermaids.Then my mom came by to let us know she had locked herself out of our room,so we got out and headed back to watch duffy bedtime stories.

mamamouse

Original Poster
Okay I'm gonna rewind for a sec.......OKay so I had purchased the dress that my mom wore to epcot when we did the san Angel Inn,but had to return it because it wasn't made properly( I know because my mom bought one in the same size and hers fit me properly)THen when I went to Grand Floridian the store there had one the same style but a different pattern and they had fitting rooms so I was able to make sure it fit right and I bought it.

069_zps92b37acc.jpg

and a close up to see the mickeys

070_zpsd42fd373.jpg

I haven't worn it yet because I'm saving it for my April trip,and hopefully they'll still have the other one and I'll buy it then
smile.gif
Again lol

Mr.Fixit

great pics of the marine life, i couldnt get any decent ones, coz everytime one came into shot and i clicked, it swam away, so all i got was about 20 shots of fish backsides, lol.
AND, I missed Club Cool:mad: How could i forget that? but thanks for reminding me for next time....

WDW_Princess24

Yay so glad to see a new TR, although I know I am jumping on late! Love what you did with Chip and Dale, I was doing the same with Pascal haha. I need your mom to make me one of those adorable Disney outfits she makes for the girls, they are fantastic!

The royal rooms are beautiful, I wanted to cry! I desperately need to get into one ASAP, although I am not sure if anyone would ever be able to get me back out LOL. I love that the girls dressed as the step sisters and went to 1900, pictures of them dancing with the prince are priceless! WOW! The view for the fireworks from the pirate cruise is incredible!

I loved the pictures of the princess tea party, hopefully I will be blessed with a little girl one day and be able to do this with her! Glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast at CRT, I will be going there for breakfast on my birthday (11/24), reading your review of it got me even more excited! I’m so jealous the girls went to the pirate league; I am dying for the mermaid makeup LOL

Geez you did so many fantastic things it was hard for me to keep up, but that’s what I get for joining in late, but next time I am coming with you and the girls, I want to do all those things LOL

mamamouse

Original Poster
Yay so glad to see a new TR, although I know I am jumping on late! Love what you did with Chip and Dale, I was doing the same with Pascal haha. I need your mom to make me one of those adorable Disney outfits she makes for the girls, they are fantastic!

The royal rooms are beautiful, I wanted to cry! I desperately need to get into one ASAP, although I am not sure if anyone would ever be able to get me back out LOL. I love that the girls dressed as the step sisters and went to 1900, pictures of them dancing with the prince are priceless! WOW! The view for the fireworks from the pirate cruise is incredible!

I loved the pictures of the princess tea party, hopefully I will be blessed with a little girl one day and be able to do this with her! Glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast at CRT, I will be going there for breakfast on my birthday (11/24), reading your review of it got me even more excited! I’m so jealous the girls went to the pirate league; I am dying for the mermaid makeup LOL

Geez you did so many fantastic things it was hard for me to keep up, but that’s what I get for joining in late, but next time I am coming with you and the girls, I want to do all those things LOL

Awe thanks you're a doll,okay yes please come with us!!! i could use some helping hands heck i'd even chip in.Yeah it was a blast I haven't written in a bit because i've been sick AGAIN!!! grrrr,but I'm about to very soon .Thanks for your comments I hope you enjoy your b day!!! i started reading your tr too but I need to check it out again and see what i've missed :)

mamamouse

Original Poster
Great stuff mamamouse! I love the all the pics of The Seas. :)

Hey welcome to the party!!! thanks for ridin along,funny you should comment on my tr right before I'm about to update and post pics of a friendship LOL.I told you they now scream Michael bolton to me hahaha

mamamouse

Original Poster
BOOOO HOOO I don't want to write this update because that means I'm writing about Saturday and we go home on Sunday and this was our last park day :(
Okay so saturday it is,and we slept in a bit then took a bus to MGM yep that's right Mgm I said it and i will forever call it that kay kay :)

Oh look it's a Fractal boat oops I mean a friendship boat teehee

994_zpsbc1a0eac.jpg

I had one thing in mind this day (well okay 2 things if i'm being honest,but we'll get to the 2nd soon enough maybe even b4 the first thing.Anyone feel like they are suddenly confused in wonderland?)

dun dun dun......

995_zps27708712.jpg

yep today i was gonna ride TOT for my first time ever!!! not right away though because a ride like this requires some special company so i had to hold off until I met my special guest.so in the meantime.....

996_zps5528633a.jpg

997_zpsb4fddcf7.jpg

998_zps67bc3194.jpg

999_zpsc3c9d239.jpg

1000_zps76bb1e4a.jpg

1001_zps9dc99fbd.jpg

1002_zps84100a84.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
Man I was hungry but,fear not for I knew for a very long time just what my breakfast was going to be.POssibly the very best Disney snack ever I can't decide between this_________and the citrus swirl but inorder to get my beloved __________ I needed to go to starring rolls :)

1003_zps06a5cd34.jpg

1004_zps806b9854.jpg

and here right next to my daughters cinnamon bun is the most delicious snack you will find in all of MGM/DHS......Isn't she beautiful?

1005_zpsd1f090b1.jpg

Dear red velvet cream cheese cupcake I love you,thank you that is all!!!

my girls were laughing because in between bites I was belting out the tunes to high School Musical and Camp rock BUT OH EM GEE what's this i hear?They added in songs from the cheetah girls "Can't keep up can't keep up no,try to keep up try to keep up yeah,try to follow watch me now,if you think that you know how,then dance me ,dance me if you can" AHHHHH I was so excited!!!!!

1006_zpse16c8ac2.jpg

1007_zps9c7cc900.jpg

In keeping with the theme of firsts we had never been on The Great Movie ride so that was next on our agenda

1007_zps9c7cc900.jpg

1009_zpsb9e200dc.jpg

OH MY _______
1010_zpsc47371dd.jpg

I heart him

1012_zpsd1313095.jpg

and her too

1011_zps470e07be.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
ya know the only beef i have with GMR is that there's just not enough Mary poppins I think they shoulda used the scene with the carousel and penguins dancing.

1013_zps1272f335.jpg

it is pretty cool though I liked it alot actually I think it's on my must do list

1014_zpsbe42578c.jpg

1015_zpsd2e479ff.jpg

"it's a jolly holiday with Carrie,Carrie makes your 'eart so light!When the day is gray and ordinary,Carrie makes the sun shine bright! No? Okay well i tried.

1020_zpseb796134.jpg

1029_zps19df13ad.jpg

1031_zpsc459dead.jpg

1041_zpscca46ad3.jpg

awe i love wizard of oz,this area is so well done,it really does look straight out of the movie

1044_zps0a858ee1.jpg

"we represent the lollipop kids we want to welcome you to munchkin land"and yes i just sang that in THE voice!

1045_zps26ff3920.jpg

"I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too" mwahahahahah

1046_zps0983e97a.jpg

okay clearly i was having way too much fun on this ,and then it was over :(

1051_zps5fd4f095.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
we walked around figuring out what to do next and I saw something that made me miss my friend Jess

1055_zps78a86c37.jpg
\

awe I wish she was here now :( Can't we just rewind back to disney and I can be there having fun with all my magic ladies,only this time Shelley n Kenzie could be there too (they are from that clan too)

THEN oh boy look who it was again...
1056_zps089e3cb1.jpg

okay I had to go sing n dance along because,well what else do you do in Disney when you know the words better than most of the kids in the crowd right?

1057_zps22c284b5.jpg

1058_zpsb8ec2c89.jpg

we didn't stay and watch though we had something else to do,we needed to wander n take pics first though

1059_zps6c18f5a2.jpg

1060_zps122e7657.jpg

i love the displays in the stores

1061_zpsc8367fcc.jpg

1062_zps77294639.jpg

1063_zpsa73bb5c6.jpg

1064_zpsa1bef249.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
okay so Hailey really wanted a balloon and she was being really good so I was like why not

1066_zps70ebe007.jpg

1067_zps7a425e3b.jpg

and that led to one of my fave pics....

1068_zpscd56e3c8.jpg

before we knew it it was lunchtime

1071_zps156124d2.jpg

1072_zps23b028f6.jpg

the heat was getting to my baby girl and she wasn't feelin too great

1078_zpsce20d180.jpg

sorry random ppl lol

1081_zpsce67cf3e.jpg

the waitress didn't mess with us too much i think because she knew H wasn't well,buit I think it woulda cheered her up some.Anyways something was seriously messing with me I kept getting thrown off by this

1082_zpse47aa17e.jpg

eventhough I knew it was 12:30 that clock seriously did my head in.

Hailey coloured

1083_zps99f657f3.jpg

and she perked up real quick when her milkshake came

1084_zps98995171.jpg

fractal

the kids all hung out waiting to be invited to dance with the characters

784_zps9168b50b.jpg

H got right in there with the man himself

785_zpsd64324fb.jpg

789_zps00e34bc0.jpg

792_zpsdd735dae.jpg

796_zps6c065084.jpg

it didn't take long before some parents next to us made it quite obvious toi everyone in our area that they were intoxicated,I couldn't believe how much of this I saw and parents just not watching their kids.

at least i knew where mine were

799_zps4f7c118c.jpg

800_zps3b260b60.jpg

then the characters took a break and they brought out a rope trick guy,he was pretty awesome but it drug on way too long.

802_zpse07f2552.jpg

then the characters came out again and there was more dancing and music that also drug on FOREVER!!!! It was a good time but it it's way too long of all the same stuff over and over.OH BOY!!! I was doing so good on this trip(for anyone who doesn't know i lost my father in the spring,and before having my kids he was my entire universe so back home I was having a rough time everyday still and thats why I so badly needed this trip)and eventhough back home i was a mess this trip was keeping me out of my funk,that is until they played a certain song and I looked over and saw this dad dancing with his daughter,being silly and making her laugh.She was a tiny little blonde girl with ribbons in her hair(just looked like I did as a kid)and I couldn't keep myself together.The kids were having fun so i tried to hide it for them i didn't want to stop their fun and dancing,then Riley noticed and came over and eventhough my mom was right beside me she somehow was oblivious until that moment.I tried to collect myself but it wasn't happening so my mom asked if i wanted to leave and i did.Riley got hailey and we were off.the whole time I was there I had been texting with Jess(another of my magic ladies)We were meeting up tonight and i was so looking forward to that.

While on the dock waiting for the boat back I got eaten alive holy bugs!!!!the ride was peaceful though.

806_zps369db596.jpg

809_zps298ee40a.jpg

I lost my Dad two years ago - every once in awhile I see something that reminds me of him and get choked up.

Backyard BBQ looks like a lot of fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom