Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!!!!

WEll Everyone i'm back from my 6 nights in WDW and I will introduce the cast of this TR as they come into play.It begins actually 2 days before I leave with a note I wrote in my trip journal( I brought 2 books with me #1 my disney planning book and #2 my trip journal)
065_zpsfc4fb994.jpg

On the inside cover I wrote the park hours just incase

064_zps20bad2fc.jpg

Here is the note......so in exactly 2 days I will set foot in the most magical place on earth,In the meantime... while some of my friends are are in The Magic Kingdom at this very moment....I'm doin my stinkin laundry.UGH!!!Need to pack those last minute necessities,do my dishes,vacum and all that jazz(stuff I won't wanna do when I get home)
This will be my 10th trip to the world and I'm hoping it's a good one.This morning I called All Star Movies to talk to my friend and the Cm's name was "Pollyanna"so I had a mini freak out to her about how much I love that movie!!!"let's play the glad game"
here is the section of the resort my friend staye

mamamouse

Original Poster
the kids all hung out waiting to be invited to dance with the characters

784_zps9168b50b.jpg

H got right in there with the man himself

785_zpsd64324fb.jpg

789_zps00e34bc0.jpg

792_zpsdd735dae.jpg

796_zps6c065084.jpg

it didn't take long before some parents next to us made it quite obvious toi everyone in our area that they were intoxicated,I couldn't believe how much of this I saw and parents just not watching their kids.

at least i knew where mine were

799_zps4f7c118c.jpg

800_zps3b260b60.jpg

then the characters took a break and they brought out a rope trick guy,he was pretty awesome but it drug on way too long.

802_zpse07f2552.jpg

then the characters came out again and there was more dancing and music that also drug on FOREVER!!!! It was a good time but it it's way too long of all the same stuff over and over.OH BOY!!! I was doing so good on this trip(for anyone who doesn't know i lost my father in the spring,and before having my kids he was my entire universe so back home I was having a rough time everyday still and thats why I so badly needed this trip)and eventhough back home i was a mess this trip was keeping me out of my funk,that is until they played a certain song and I looked over and saw this dad dancing with his daughter,being silly and making her laugh.She was a tiny little blonde girl with ribbons in her hair(just looked like I did as a kid)and I couldn't keep myself together.The kids were having fun so i tried to hide it for them i didn't want to stop their fun and dancing,then Riley noticed and came over and eventhough my mom was right beside me she somehow was oblivious until that moment.I tried to collect myself but it wasn't happening so my mom asked if i wanted to leave and i did.Riley got hailey and we were off.the whole time I was there I had been texting with Jess(another of my magic ladies)We were meeting up tonight and i was so looking forward to that.

While on the dock waiting for the boat back I got eaten alive holy bugs!!!!the ride was peaceful though.

806_zps369db596.jpg

809_zps298ee40a.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
Loved that dessert too! One of my favorites from my last vacation! I did the same thing as you. We couldn't go to see Nemo either because of our reservation. I never seen it so I guess our next trip I will have to do some research before I make that reservation. Your girls are adorable!
Oh I have seen Nemo before though and it's my fave WDW show I love it!!!! So definitely go see it because it's really good!!! and thanks :)

mamamouse

Original Poster
I took the boat to Mk then a bus to my resort and text jess (part of your world) to let her know I was on my way back,and would meet her n her mom soon at The River Roost Lounge to see Bob Jackson perform,yep this is where you will find out about the title of my TR.

811_zpse47f8df0.jpg

thats Bob he plays the piano and sings and has more energy than most kids i know .He is awesome and if your in WDW and looking to have fun definitely go see him.he gets the crowd going good .

816_zps89c43e2c.jpg

here are the pics i got with jess from the night( she likes ariel so thats the theme i chose for our collage)

JessandDiane_zpsc6af6f23.jpg

and here we are with Bob

817_zpsde7c9b9f.jpg

Anyway at one point in the night he sang this song and had us all sing "sarah sarah sitting on the shed house door,all day long she sits and ships and all night long she ships and sits"then eventhough he assured all of us that there were no curse words in the song,with so many people slurring their words it sure sounded differently,it was a hoot then the next part was "sarah sarah sitting in a brick ship yard all day long she ships and bricks all night long she bricks and ships" I have to say jess and her mom (hi Momma <3) were 2 of the best shedsitters I ever met.I was happy to meet them and have them be part of my world,this inspired the idea that if bob could sing silly songs so could I so now I introduce you to a song I made for them LOL

"little ditty bout jess and Diane,2 american chicks shed sitting they best they can
Jess is gonna be a run Disney star ,Diane is too but she ain't runnin as far"

anyone know what song that paralells?

we ordered some drinks (mine was gross)
818_zps8017f9aa.jpg

They musta thought i was a total lightweight but this long island iced tea didn't taste like iced tea at all it was more like neo citran and extra strength halls ,I didn't drink much of it because it was not good at all.

821_zps4a680cfc.jpg

i loved Jess and her mom they were great and it was nice to meet them and spend time with them but I had an adr early the next morning so I told them I needed to go n get back for bed,in the back of my mind I couldn't get what happened earlier that night out of my mind.I was missin my dad and I was a hurtin unit so i needed to go.I didn't want to meltdown in the middle of a good time so I walked back to my room and watched Stacey and the must do's until i fell asleep.

Oh and as for jess and diane,I'm adopting them as family,so welcoming and so sweet!I really hope to go visit them someday if they'll have me,I'd even skip disney for a year to make that happen they were just that awesome!!

Mr.Fixit

Lol, Bob Jackson is a legend! So glad to find out about him, he's gotta be a sure booking next time i go. looks like u had a lot of fun that night:p As for ur Dad, there's gonna be little triggers as u go through life and ur entitled to a bit of private "me time" to remember him by.
looking forward to next installment!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Lol, Bob Jackson is a legend! So glad to find out about him, he's gotta be a sure booking next time i go. looks like u had a lot of fun that night:p As for ur Dad, there's gonna be little triggers as u go through life and ur entitled to a bit of private "me time" to remember him by.
looking forward to next installment!
Thank you

mamamouse

Original Poster
It was friday morning now and I did NOT want to wake up today.I felt like death,but somehow I crawled over to the East Depot and got on a bus to Epcot.WE were let in early because of our breakfast and went directly to spaceship earth(I now had charged batteries)we did not pass go we did not collect 200$,just directly to spaceship earth.

823_zpsf0309565.jpg

I think my mom closes her eyes every time I try to take a pic of her,if not for almost poppin outta her dress I'd prove it with earlier pics,but it's truely best I don't.

824_zps63e74916.jpg

826_zps2742116c.jpg

827_zpsfc56535f.jpg

829_zps2f5c4838.jpg

Spaceship earth was not a first for me but it was a first for my mom n both girls on this trip.

831_zpscde6d93c.jpg

833_zps7741e47a.jpg

834_zps33bbd91d.jpg

835_zpsf379921e.jpg

836_zps0a4c9fa7.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
I let Riley answer all of the onscreen questions and eventhough i looked n felt really nasty i will put in some of those pics,but there will not be pics of me after this because it was so bad i barely even looked human,and poor Courtney had to see me like that EEEK sorry girl!!!

844_zpseafb6e99.jpg

my head was backwards for some reason

845_zpsa12e9942.jpg

846_zps1762220d.jpg

I heard 2 heads are better than one but how about 1 and a half???

847_zps7fb3ba4c.jpg

my neck must be broken

848_zpsfd525347.jpg

how crazy no wonder my head hurt so bad with all that.

Then it was time to kick it into high gear and get To Norway

849_zps090526ba.jpg

850_zps32e3c0cd.jpg

851_zpsb5f128a6.jpg

oh these look good

852_zps8f2982ea.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
AKERSHUS or as my mom says asskerhouse lol

854_zps9821423c.jpg

29c476ba-a1b8-48ef-afba-a0de01099ac0_zps1eda4b30.jpg

I didn't feel good so my plate wasn't all that exciting,but I did go back for more yogurt and chocolate croissant

858_zps139ebc63.jpg

the hot plate they bring family style i only ate some egg off of it

860_zpsd119aaba.jpg

YIKES sumthins funky about this snow white,the CRT one was much better

861_zpsbbac6cb5.jpg

a perfect Aurora

862_zps9753c585.jpg

Cinderelli cinderelli.....

864_zpsc9d33900.jpg

this ariel was so sweet ,she was the nicest of the bunch for sure

866_zps4d67399b.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
Next on the agenda? I wanted to go get pics of Figment that i didn't get on the wednesday....

THe fun part

867_zps281f4f31.jpg

869_zps31af1b85.jpg

he's so cute!!

870_zps2019e4d7.jpg

871_zpsd5c03099.jpg

i know some people don't like Figment but that was my first ride at WDW ever!!! So he holds a little place in my heart always.

873_zpsd572015b.jpg

874_zps797d598f.jpg

875_zps2eb63333.jpg

878_zpsb9fd4046.jpg

Hailey's creation

879_zpsb9182c62.jpg

we sent it by e-mail but it never came :(

mamamouse

Original Poster
We still had more to see in world showcase so we went to the Uk um I hate food and wine crowds!!!

880_zps18dc8ebc.jpg

Oh and If I didn't believe in love at first sight before I do now and here's the reason

881_zps9ee60ebe.jpg

I shoulda bought it but i was dumb and didn't.(Santa are you paying attention?)

882_zpsf339f10b.jpg

883_zps85ec8623.jpg

Oh how beautiful are you?

884_zps0fb0ef64.jpg

and you too!!!

885_zps0ea296ce.jpg

My first love

886_zps20d6cd7e.jpg

My baby boo

887_zps45e2345c.jpg

and then we went back to the uk to colour

888_zpsabf1d35f.jpg

thats what h wanted to do so why not .

889_zps7352e7ae.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
I want a cute little seating area like this in my house

890_zpsad48c9ad.jpg

Duffy!!!!

892_zps10d27495.jpg

My home

893_zps6938bc3c.jpg

894_zps62ca3a2a.jpg

Can I just say how in authentic this area is WE are not all lumberjacks in Canada!!!

895_zps6b2efd62.jpg

Hailey loved this hat,we have several people where we live that have huskys and she loves them.Shes always running up to them wanting to pet them and play with them so she was happy to get a pic.

896_zpsbba67d19.jpg

how bummed am I that i couldn't find this outfit for sale anywhere

897_zpsc173ef03.jpg

898_zpsdaa69f96.jpg

I love this pic

899_zps00a76988.jpg

900_zps9cc89555.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
901_zpsb4440705.jpg

goofing off

902_zps3f6f835d.jpg

oh oh are her eyes open? just barely LOL

903_zpsd5b1caa9.jpg

Lunch at Le Cellier,the place with the magical napkins ( qeue the angels)

905_zps2d3699d3.jpg

The girls wanted glow cubes because they had seen a little girl with one at the resort pool one night so i happily agreed to get them

906_zpsdf0b6264.jpg

OH MY HEAVEN IN A BASKET(well it was in a basket but i took it out)Hello pretzel bread

907_zpsddcfe139.jpg

I ordered this tomatoe blue cheese thingy for my starter but it wasn't great just okay

908_zps21ca5a68.jpg

I think you all know what this is mmm mushroom filet,i coulda licked that plate!!!

909_zpse7cbdfc1.jpg

Ry Ry

910_zpsccc36e00.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
the girls got the chocolate moose Mousse and I had the Maple creme brulee both were yummy

911_zps00150f38.jpg

912_zps30528bb0.jpg

Le Cellier you have given me the breatest foodgasm of my life and I am eternally greatful!

913_zps4ac311f3.jpg

914_zps7fe2b9fa.jpg

ExtinctJenn

#1 the Snow White at CRT is just beautiful. She's perfect (like the Aurora at Aker)!

#2 How COOL was the Dapper Dans thing? Jealous!!!!

#3 Is it just me or do Pirate Goofy's eyes seem a little too open? Like he's REALLY surprised you're there? LOL!

#4 Yes I always think about the Canada I know when I walk through Canada at WS. I know the idea is to show it's heritage but it cracks me up. I suppose the same goes for the America pavilion though. Last year I would've said "we don't all dress in colonial dresses" but now it's more like "we don't all work at McDonalds." LOL!

mamamouse

Original Poster
I love Snow White :)

I have a pic somewhere of the Dapper dans singing to my daughters one year close to christmas I'll find it and post it here .

OMG I thought the same thing!!!!!

yeah it's so funny eh,Now I wonder how many other pavillions are that far off???

mamamouse

Original Poster
France was next on the list because there was an introduction that just had to be made,my mom had never had a grandmarnier orange slush and I couldn't let that go.I do like the lemon grey goose ones better but I wanted the orange today too.

what a beauty

915_zps2a3ff04a.jpg

then we went through Morocco

916_zpsff232fc3.jpg

918_zpsf31dec89.jpg

919_zps15b0c91d.jpg

then we went in search of khaki ghori because the girls wanted something cold too so I had to explain that my drink was a grown up drink and I knew just the right place to get them something cold and yummy

920_zpsf81184b7.jpg

921_zps5a6fffce.jpg

922_zps93d55bc1.jpg

923_zpse8b8f583.jpg

925_zpsb9c88f7a.jpg

and taaaa daaaaaa

926_zps9130f41f.jpg

Hailey got rainbow and i forget what kind riley had but in the rainbow one you can taste all the flavors,I tried it and was thinking the melon was best.I'll definitely get one for me next time it wasn't like our snow cones it didn't taste like pure sugar it was good and really fruity.

mamamouse

Original Poster
now I don't know why but I never go into the american pavillion

928_zps4d7cefd9.jpg

UH OH look at the sky over Italy

929_zpsdf582951.jpg

my mom wanted to go there to get a bottle of wine for someone and i was looking for stuff for my hubbys family,his uncle likes goofy and pasta and is italian so i found him a kitchen towel with goofy dressed as a chef and the words pasta al dente on it,it was in italy colours and i bought his aunt an italy mickey head antenna topper.

seeing this kind of sky over my fave place makes me frown :(

930_zps71a164dd.jpg

hmmm not so bad here

931_zps05b3c67e.jpg

OKay I don't like seeing pics of half eaten food it grosses me out so if ure like me look away,but i had to try it before taking a pic.I found this in karamel kuche of course chocolate caramel pineapple yep i'm sold for life!

932_zps4e73f900.jpg

oh and look at these goodies i found

933_zps6f06d48c.jpg

934_zpsb39b27e7.jpg

935_zpsdedf7507.jpg

I remember reading someones tr where they said how much they loved these cookies and i thought its a dry cookie how good can it be? i like my cookies to be warm and chewy normally,but i tried one and was expecting a crunchy dry sugar cookie,but it was more like a soft sponge toffee flavor(or if ure in the uk the inside of a crunchie bar but soft and fluffy)much better than expected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom