Bob Iger spotted in Animal Kingdom

JungleTrekFan

I don't know the intricacies, but I see no reason why a park VP shouldn't be out in their park every single day that they go to work. What happens on that stage is their lifeline...no matter how busy the day is they should be out there for at least a little while. Matt Ouimet was able to do this when he was the President of Disneyland, so I can't see why the individual park VP can't handle this.

Most park VP's offices are in or on park property. For instance the MK park VP's office is on the second story of main street, i believe above the bakery.

When people like Iger come visit a park everyone in that park knows. And they know exactly where he'll be and when. Also they will be surrounded with local managers and a guest relations cast member or two. Plus they usually dont go on rides, so he wont be seeing a static yeti. And i know for a fact he ate at the Tusker House resturant in Africa, as almost all upper management and VIPs do when they visit AK.

Sorry if i repeated something, 11 pages is a lot to catch-up on.

Omnimover

When people like Iger come visit a park everyone in that park knows... Plus they usually dont go on rides, so he wont be seeing a static yeti.

Yeah, that makes sense. Why would an executive ever go on a ride when inspecting a themed amusement park?

/snark

Note- Snark aimed at corporate exec ridiculousness, not JungleTrekFan.

wserratore1963

Unfortunately, I think so. Disco Yeti's probably the best we'll ever get again. I don't want to be negative, but I know TDO. There needs to be financial gain for them to approve something. To take EE down and fix the Yeti would not only be without financial gain, but it would hurt the park while it's closed.

It's just my opinion, but it's much better to see the disco Yeti then just a shadow figure of it.

Sad but VERY TRUE...That said however "the ride" is still a favorite for me and my boys; and a very large part of our "overall" WDW experience.

I do agree that the entire Chester & Hester thing - need a serious refresh!:snore:

menamechris

In all seriousness, it really does boggle my mind what is going on that he (and apparently other corporate bigwigs) would be touring the park. Surely even a new attraction wouldn't warrant that...

ChristianG

Wait a minute, AK has successfully mated a bobcat with a tiger?

:ROFLOL:

The Bobiger is a wild animal found in Central Africa. When the Bobiger isn't pleased with its tourist destinations in Central Africa, he raises ticket prices and cuts some of the food supplies for the other animals. He is rarely seen in Central Africa because he is too busy enjoying Stitches Great Escape. We recently had an interview with him and he says, "Man, I love SGE. Maybe if we cut some of the budget that goes into it, it will be even better. That's the Iger way!" Well, there you have it Ladies and Gentlemen. The Bobiger is quite a species. They are found in the MichaelEisner family as well.

CountryBearFan

:ROFLOL:

The Bobiger is a wild animal found in Central Africa. When the Bobiger isn't pleased with its tourist destinations in Central Africa, he raises ticket prices and cuts some of the food supplies for the other animals. He is rarely seen in Central Africa because he is too busy enjoying Stitches Great Escape. We recently had an interview with him and he says, "Man, I love SGE. Maybe if we cut some of the budget that goes into it, it will be even better. That's the Iger way!" Well, there you have it Ladies and Gentlemen. The Bobiger is quite a species. They are found in the MichaelEisner family as well.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

I completely disagree with the sentiment that Eisner and Iger are alike because they are not. The company has been MUCH better under Iger whereas Eisner (after Frank Wells died) ruined everything.

Also, SGE is a product of the Eisner era, not the Iger era. SGE opened in 2004, when Eisner was still the CEO of the company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom