Bob Iger spotted in Animal Kingdom

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
There are a lot of great jokes in this thread. I loved the Pokemon battle and the "Iger Sanction", Tie of the Iger, etc. However, this -

I do have a photo, but it was sent to me by a friend, and I don't know if I have permission to post it.

If it helps at all, both Staggs and Iger were dressed almost EXACTLY THE SAME, wearing blue and white checked gingham shirts. Although I suppose I could have made that up, too! ;)

Seriously, they were at Via Napoli last night with a few other guys, standing right by the three ovens. In matching outfits.

made me laugh pretty hard too. The idea of these big wigs wearing matching gingham shirts just seems over the top on the dorkiness meter.

devoy1701

I do have a photo, but it was sent to me by a friend, and I don't know if I have permission to post it.

If it helps at all, both Staggs and Iger were dressed almost EXACTLY THE SAME, wearing blue and white checked gingham shirts. Although I suppose I could have made that up, too! ;)

Seriously, they were at Via Napoli last night with a few other guys, standing right by the three ovens. In matching outfits.

Ok...I guess I can take that for face value. :) Never not trusted yours or Steve's judgment or sources before. But usually something like this would make it's rounds to all of the fan communities.

back to the puns then!

njDizFan

A picture like this has to get leaked, just too funny.

3+ days in our beloved WDW??

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok...I guess I can take that for face value. :) Never not trusted yours or Steve's judgment or sources before. But usually something like this would make it's rounds to all of the fan communities.

back to the puns then!

Well the other fan communities just aren't on the pulse of things like we are LOL

I can confirm what Tom said that Tom Staggs and Bob Iger were indeed at Via Napoli.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The thing I find most interesting is that these big wigs have been touring the parks the past couple of days, and there has been no sign of Meg inoverherhead Crofton, who ostensibly is in charge of the whole place.

menamechris

The thing I find most interesting is that these big wigs have been touring the parks the past couple of days, and there has been no sign of Meg inoverherhead Crofton, who ostensibly is in charge of the whole place.

Maybe she's hiding....this could be a full-blown search to find her, actually...

cbconglom

So what do we think all this is about? Or are we just hoping that there is something more to it than there really is?

sorry if this was posted.. when asked what bob iger was doing at AK TPO said the following... i assume the same goes for epcot

ThemeParkOneTheme Park One

@WDWVacationer There are 2 dozen proposals that Joe R. is sitting on. Iger was doing a check up and hearing about the proposals from others.

wizards8507

sorry if this was posted.. when asked what bob iger was doing at AK TPO said the following... i assume the same goes for epcot

ThemeParkOneTheme Park One

@WDWVacationer There are 2 dozen proposals that Joe R. is sitting on. Iger was doing a check up and hearing about the proposals from others.

Poor Joe.

lebeau

I don't have a creative bone in my body but I can imagine it's brutal for someone who oozes creativity and "plussing" to be trapped in a world where corporate politics and the realities of budgeting reign supreme.

I'll trade places with him. I may not have his resume, but I know how to set up a meet-and-greet! As a bonus, I'm pretty sure I can close up night clubs too.

wizards8507

I don't think so. I just meant that my limited skill set may be more appropriate for WDW these days. They could even pay me less. I don't have to buy jewelry.

Others may know better, but my impression of Joe Rohde is that his job is to come up with the most out-of-this-world, technologically revolutionary, astronomically expensive new attractions that he can possibly dream up and that it's the job of the finance folks to whack him in the face with the "real world" (not unlike Walt and Roy).

lebeau

Others may know better, but my impression of Joe Rohde is that his job is to come up with the most out-of-this-world, technologically revolutionary, astronomically expensive new attractions that he can possibly dream up and that it's the job of the finance folks to whack him in the face with the "real world" (not unlike Walt and Roy).

n/m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom