News Bob Iger is back! Chapek is out!!

Magenta Panther

BOB CHAPEK IS FIRED!!!

smiling simba.jpg

BOB IGER IS COMING BACK!!!

facepalm scar.jpg

MrPromey

Will they? Iger killed a lot of gossip and inside dirt being published. Why would he not do it again?

Like I said, just a matter of who and how long we have to wait.

Will it be next year or in ten?

Nobody can pretend things didn't go down - especially now - and at the least, once someone has more to gain from a book deal than they have to worry about when it comes to active employment, something will be said.

It might even be Iger himself in second retirement who writes the book with his "perspective" on things.

denyuntilcaught

I'm shaking, crying, and throwing up. The earth is shaking. Buildings are collapsing. Okay, a bit dramatic, but this is the first time in a long while that I've read a news alert and actually said "oh my God" out loud.

I'm going to take this as good news for the company. I at least have a sense of...trust?...in Iger. Now how do I place a preorder for a tell-all book that hasn't yet been written?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I’m not a cast member, but living here, I’m friends with many of them, at all levels. Their posts on social media are all overwhelmingly positive about Iger returning.

Obviously that doesn’t mean much, and it’s all purely anecdotal, but the cast seems universally thrilled Chapek is gone and Iger is back.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom