Bob Iger "I don't think Figment is going anywhere any time soon, I promise"

danlb_2000

Premium Member
You know Baxter said something weird during his D23 presentation.

Around the 46 minute mark....what is he talking about? The other guy on stage just stays completly motionless and kinda briefly nods afterwards.

Not sure what you are referring to. I looked around the 46 minute mark but it's all clips from Disneyland, you don't see the people on stage.

Scuttle

Bob Iger: "I don't think Figment is going anywhere any time soon. I promise."

I'm amazed that Iger has any idea who an obscure character in a nearly forgotten pavilion at Epcot is.

Unless there are plans in the works.;)
The only reason he knows is because figment plush sells like crazy for some reason, so of course Iger knows who he is.

Iger probably refers to him as that weird purple thing at that ty attraction that makes me a lot of money and I have no idea why lol.

the.dreamfinder

The only reason he knows is because figment plush sells like crazy for some reason, so of course Iger knows who he is.

Iger probably refers to him as that weird purple thing at that ty attraction that makes me a lot of money and I have no idea why lol.
Someone always asks about him at the shareholder meeting. I'm looking forward to the chapter in Spirit's book on EPCOT Center nostalgia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom