Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

HauntedMansionFLA

I recall having high hopes for Avatar announcements in 2013. They showed us.... a big shoe.

View attachment 98722
image.jpg
Same with Star Wars:)

Cesar R M

You mean necessary infrastructure upgrades?

Not to belabor the MM+/NGE convos ad nauseum, beyond taking FP, ADRs and a few other things and integrating them into a smartphone app..... they didn't accomplish much OTHER than infrastructure upgrades. Seems like they overpaid for everything too.
It actually makes you wonder.. how ruined or damaged was the infrastructure of WDW prior to the upgrade.

HauntedMansionFLA

DHS question?

How many rides will be coming to this Pixar part of the expansion? Or does anyone have an inside track? @PhotoDave219 It has to be high quality attractions (rides, meet and greets and places to eat) and make people want to spend hours to fully take in all of what it has to offer. The same goes for Star Wars land and so on.
@PhotoDave219 should they move the speedway over from the MK. They have to have kid friendly rides and I always see kids smiling when they are driving their cars.

PhotoDave219

DHS question?

How many rides will be coming to this Pixar part of the expansion? Or does anyone have an inside track? @PhotoDave219 It has to be high quality attractions (rides, meet and greets and places to eat) and make people want to spend hours to fully take in all of what it has to offer. The same goes for Star Wars land and so on.
@PhotoDave219 should they move the speedway over from the MK. They have to have kid friendly rides and I always see kids smiling when they are driving their cars.

Those details arent out yet. Gonna take some time for things to be leaked out and sanitized appropriately so information cant be traced back.

THAT being said.... I wouldnt expect any Star Wars leaks until after the movie comes out. Pixar? Maybe at D23 although that seems to change by the hour/day. Just a general rebranding announcement? again, maybe. depends on the day/hour.

They're not going to make the same mistake as Avatar and announce too soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom