• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Bob Chapek Confirms Disney Will Overhaul Epcot

atighe42

Advertisement
Jim Hill (I know, I know “he can’t be trusted” or whatever) briefly mentioned in his new podcast that Inside Out has been gaining momentum for a presence in the Imagination pavilion? I hope not. Anyone have any info? I know many insiders say Imagination is many years away from any real movement, but I hope Hill is wrong.

trainplane3

Jim Hill (I know, I know “he can’t be trusted” or whatever) briefly mentioned in his new podcast that Inside Out has been gaining momentum for a presence in the Imagination pavilion? I hope not. Anyone have any info? I know many insiders say Imagination is many years away from any real movement, but I hope Hill is wrong.
With the way it works, it probably is at 99% chance today and then drops to a 10% chance tomorrow followed up by a 25% chance next week. Even if it did gain momentum, I wouldn't worry until we started getting a bit closer.

trainplane3

Random but still having to do with Epcot and it's ever drawn out overhaul, BainCat (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1483329365&searchtext=) released his Epcot map for Planet Coaster. So of course I had to Chapek it (with a given up attempt to shrink the fountain):
20180823232710_1.jpg
But do a tweak everyone wants:
20180823102834_1.jpg
Sometimes, nothing is better then something...
20180823223948_1.jpg

This map is at the limits the size PC allows so a lot of it is condensed. Still doesn't help the RAM usage:
omnomnom.PNG

Kman101

If only there was an unused venue in Frontierland that could host a show of some sort... a saloon, if you will. I'm thinking of diamonds and horseshoes for some reason...
It's such a wasted space. At least they serve food in there again. It had been closed for so long, at least it's open regularly. Baby steps ;) ... but seriously I'd love something there, even a clone of Laughing Stock from Disneyland. It's a cute little show. Nothing spectacular but fun. Entertainment is horrible at the MK, personally. I mean you walk around Disneyland and literally almost trip over bands. But I saw they cut or are cutting two bands, which seems like a real shame.

Top Bottom