Bob Chapek Confirms Disney Will Overhaul Epcot

trainplane3

Random but still having to do with Epcot and it's ever drawn out overhaul, BainCat (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1483329365&searchtext=) released his Epcot map for Planet Coaster. So of course I had to Chapek it (with a given up attempt to shrink the fountain):
20180823232710_1.jpg

But do a tweak everyone wants:
20180823102834_1.jpg

Sometimes, nothing is better then something...
20180823223948_1.jpg

This map is at the limits the size PC allows so a lot of it is condensed. Still doesn't help the RAM usage:
omnomnom.PNG

Kman101

If only there was an unused venue in Frontierland that could host a show of some sort... a saloon, if you will. I'm thinking of diamonds and horseshoes for some reason...

It's such a wasted space. At least they serve food in there again. It had been closed for so long, at least it's open regularly. Baby steps ;) ... but seriously I'd love something there, even a clone of Laughing Stock from Disneyland. It's a cute little show. Nothing spectacular but fun. Entertainment is horrible at the MK, personally. I mean you walk around Disneyland and literally almost trip over bands. But I saw they cut or are cutting two bands, which seems like a real shame.

Sirwalterraleigh

It's such a wasted space. At least they serve food in there again. It had been closed for so long, at least it's open regularly. Baby steps ;) ... but seriously I'd love something there, even a clone of Laughing Stock from Disneyland. It's a cute little show. Nothing spectacular but fun. Entertainment is horrible at the MK, personally. I mean you walk around Disneyland and literally almost trip over bands. But I saw they cut or are cutting two bands, which seems like a real shame.
Closed down former attraction space is a bad look on a lot of levels...

eddie104

I think WDI should take some ideas from the canceled park WestCot as inspiration to help upgrade the areas and make them more attractive looking. Also some of the old ride concepts should definitely make a return like the Japan pavilion Mt. Fuji coaster would be awesome along with new countries like South Africa, Australia, Iran, Russia and possibly a Caribbean nation.

download.jpg

(Old Epcot concept for Russia was very nice)
epcot-fuji.png

(Would attract a ton of more guests to this area)

Last edited:

Otamin

I think WDI should take some ideas from the canceled park WestCot as maybe idea to help upgrade the areas and make them more attractive looking. Also some of the old ride concepts should definitely make a return like the Japan pavilion Mt. Fuji coaster would be awesome along with new countries like South Africa, Australia, Iran, Russia and maybe a Caribbean nation.

View attachment 306408
(Old Epcot concept for Russia is so awesome looking)
View attachment 306410
(Would attract a ton of more guests to this area)
Unfortunately no chance of happening unless an IP was attached.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom