Black Panther

BrianLo

Yes, but we need to see if the film has repeat business in weeks 3+ to see by how much. Disney’s Dave Hollis told Deadline they think this film is now playing like an Avengers film, so it can do $1.4-1.5 Billion. There’s a potential for the film to get close to TFA’s domestic total, $900 millions.

That is the most ridiculous statement ever... and yet that non holiday Tuesday in February surpasses Avengers.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I found the tie in with SoS Ross interesting between Hulk and Civil War. Given Stark new Ross and new his hatred of Hulk why would he trust Ross with the Accords?

Princess Leia

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/black-panther-box-office-passes-wonder-woman-1202713001/

It passed Wonder Woman & Toy Story 3 at the American box office, should pass Lion King by tomorrow. Worldwide gross is $748,215,776.

I'm guessing it will have a pretty safe weekend. The competition is Red Sparrow and Death Wish, and neither are looking like they'll dethrone BP. Looks like we'll just have to wait and see what happens next weekend with A Wrinkle in Time.

Princess Leia

Sorry not sorry for all of the recent Black Panther posts (seeing it for the third time tonight), but does anyone else feel like there are some W’kabi deleted scenes out there? I feel like there had to be at least one with him and Okoye.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
BP's BO Gross for Sunday is $897.7 million. That puts it so far at #5 for MCU Box Office...

1520186438257.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom