Black Panther

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Chad deeply valued his privacy, and I wasn’t privy to the details of his illness. After his family released their statement, I realized that he was living with his illness the entire time I knew him. Because he was a caretaker, a leader, and a man of faith, dignity and pride, he shielded his collaborators from his suffering. He lived a beautiful life. And he made great art. Day after day, year after year. That was who he was. He was an epic firework display. I will tell stories about being there for some of the brilliant sparks till the end of my days. What an incredible mark he’s left for us."

Jedijax719

Absolutely INSANE idea on how to have Michael B Jordan "reprise" the role of Black Panther, in a way.

Killmonger's body was put into the ocean as per his request. The ocean "Gods" (namely Namor) retrieve his body for some uknown reason. Something happens to T'Challa and T'Challa's spirit/soul is somehow integrated into Killmonger's body. So it's Michael B Jordan but he actually has T'Challa's spirit and soul inside of him. It's a form of resurrection. Meanwhile, Namor's plan was nefarious and it ends up backfiring on him.

Just a crazy early morning idea.

Joesixtoe

I wanted Michael B to be Black Panther, but I'm happy we had Chadwick instead. Acting in a physically demanding role despite his sickness is inspiring.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I can't see them ever replacing T'Challa. I think Shuri will be the next Black Panther.

Yeah, I agree. Since the movies already show that the title of "Black Panther" can be handed from one person to another it makes sense to take that route, whether it's with Shuri like in the comics or someone else.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom