Biggest Magic Kingdom Secret

IowaHawks7

Original Poster
Early in the morning cast members go out on Tom Sawyer Island and hide paintbrushes. If you find one paintbrush your entire party gets a fastpass for either Big Thunder Mt or SPlash Mt that you can use any time of the day. When my family went to MK they hid 7 on the island. We found 2. But only used 1 and rehid the other

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
lol is this real? Because I will seriously go out there and look because thats awesome
Yes. It is quite real but you will need to be on the first boat over (typically launches at 10:00 AM) to find one. It is a fairly safe bet that they will all be found by about 10:15.

IowaHawks7

Original Poster
Yes you need to be on the firat boat to find them. When i went there were 12 people including my family looking for them. They usually hide about 5-10 but it is definetly worth it. But i must remind you that they may not all be put on the item at the same time. So if you dont find one there may be others. Heres a picture
DSCN0778.jpg

DizneyPryncess

It is true ~ it's quite fun. One of my blog entries has pictures of the paintbrushes you're looking for. Often, the CM on the first boat over will inform the guests of this so even those who don't know about it will end up hunting for them.

PlutosRHM55

Wow, is this for real? I definitely got to do this the next time I'm there :) I'll find all 6 and slipt them, four for splash, two for BTMRR

IowaHawks7

Original Poster
Wow, is this for real? I definitely got to do this the next time I'm there :) I'll find all 6 and slipt them, four for splash, two for BTMRR

The only thing about that is that they only allow one paintbrush per party. :shrug: Looks like you will have to choose one or the other.

jimbo71

Great way to start the day

Family and I have hunted for the brushes as well. What a great way to start the day! The very first time we searched a CM told us about them and we were off and hunting. We proudly turned it in for our fastpass...felt like we had accomplished something amazing!
:D

Kirk88

Not sure if we'll be able to talk the kids into this one right off the bat. It's their 1st trip and they still don't know about it. Cool to know though!

The Empress Lilly

You can either:

1) Rush over to Tom Sawyer to find a brush by 09:15 to get one fastpass for Splash or Thunder
- or -
2) Avoid the island and rush over to ride both Splash AND Big Thunder by 09:15

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom