Biggest Magic Kingdom Secret

Minnie1976

My husband just said today that on our next trip to Disney World, he wanted to go to Tom Sawyer's Island. Of course, on our next trip we will be with 3 grandchildren, 4 & 5 years old, so I'm sure it will be a must.

The Empress Lilly

My husband just said today that on our next trip to Disney World, he wanted to go to Tom Sawyer's Island. Of course, on our next trip we will be with 3 grandchildren, 4 & 5 years old, so I'm sure it will be a must.
TSI is a hoot if you're with small children.

Or if you are one yourself, of whatever age. :D

The Andrews

Something new....

I have been to , "The World" more times than I can count and didnt know that! Sure it may not be as awesome as getting a dream fast pass but it something new to explore and experience if for nothing else to make another memory. It's not necessarily the destination, but the trip! Thats part of the, "magic". Theres always something new to discover and explore from year to year and trip to trip........Thanks for the post. We will definitely try it in December!

mrsdanalind

hidden paint brushes!!

lol is this real? Because I will seriously go out there and look because thats awesome

thanks for the tip, now when I go next year:wave: with my will be 5 year old granddaughter, we can see if we can find one for mommy and daddy so they can go on the ride. LOL :wave:
:xmas:

Sari8970

We haven't gone there. It would be fun to search for it, but my kids aren't big enough (big meaning in height) to go on either of these rides, which really stinks because I really want to go on them. Yes, I know they have rider swap, but my boys would freak out because they went on a log flume ride in Dutch Wonderland and loved it. They wouldn't understand that this is so different.

Bender!

Wow, I had no idea! That's interesting...something I'll have to try if my parents are ever willing to get to a park when it opens :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom