"Big news" coming 1/5/23?

matt9112

From what I read, there is a cap at $750. As the benefit for a deluxe room is $125/$150 per night, that would mean any stay at a deluxe resort caps after 5/6 nights. If it is an overall cap of $750, I would agree that you are unlikely to cap out at the value rate of $35/$50 per night and only very long stays at a moderate would cap out at $75/$100 per night, but the deluxe benefit caps out rather quickly.

5-6 nights is quickly at disney world?! Good lord.

Ayla

I find it funny some social media pages have people asking when Disney is going to make the big announcement today after already knowing about the discounts.

Guess it wasn’t as big as hoped
unbreakable kimmy schmidt ugh GIF

MickeyLuv'r

That is true. I figure they are going to raise the food prices anyway whether I have a gift car or not.

I just want them to state the offer clearly so I can decide if I'm willing to pay what they want for a vacation. This smoke and mirrors crap just means it's a no from me.
Is this the info you are looking to see?

For Arrivals 7/1 – 7/10 & 8/1 – 9/14:

• Value Resort $50 per night
  • Moderate Resort & Cabins $100 per night
  • Deluxe Resort & Deluxe Villa Resort $150 per night
For Arrivals 6/25 – 6/30 & 7/11 – 7/31:
  • Value Resort $35 per night
  • Moderate Resort & Cabins $75 per night
  • Deluxe Resort & Deluxe Villa Resort $125 per night

jinx8402

Is this the info you are looking to see?

For Arrivals 7/1 – 7/10 & 8/1 – 9/14:

• Value Resort $50 per night
  • Moderate Resort & Cabins $100 per night
  • Deluxe Resort & Deluxe Villa Resort $150 per night
For Arrivals 6/25 – 6/30 & 7/11 – 7/31:
  • Value Resort $35 per night
  • Moderate Resort & Cabins $75 per night
  • Deluxe Resort & Deluxe Villa Resort $125 per night
I think it is more that they don't tell you how much you are getting at all. So you just are hoping that our assumptions are correct. Hard to understand the value you are getting without the actual number.

Pancho

I think it is more that they don't tell you how much you are getting at all. So you just are hoping that our assumptions are correct. Hard to understand the value you are getting without the actual number.
they can tell you once they know how many nights you are staying and where. it's not super hard to figure out.

Ayla

they can tell you once they know how many nights you are staying and where. it's not super hard to figure out.
Information that was posted yesterday is different than what has been posted today. Yesterday, it was a minimum 4 night/4 day ticket package with a cap of $750 on dining card.

Today, that has changed to a minimum 5 night/4 days with a (maybe?) cap of $1000?

I don't know why Disney can't make these offers succinct and clear so people aren't confused.

jinx8402

Information that was posted yesterday is different than what has been posted today. Yesterday, it was a minimum 4 night/4 day ticket package with a cap of $750 on dining card.

Today, that has changed to a minimum 5 night/4 days with a (maybe?) cap of $1000?

I don't know why Disney can't make these offers succinct and clear so people aren't confused.
This isn't correct. Still a minimum of 4 nights and 4 day ticket package.

There is no cap at all, except for the fact that you can only book 14 nights max. Another travel agency updated the info on their site that the max card is $2100 (14 days @ $150 at a deluxe).

Sorcerer Mickey

There is no cap at all, except for the fact that you can only book 14 nights max. Another travel agency updated the info on their site that the max card is $2100 (14 days @ $150 at a deluxe).
So AP holders won’t get a gift card during otherwise qualified stays?

KrzyKtty

They could be way off base, but some people have been talking about this not as just a summer discount, but as an indicator that the dining plan isn't ever coming back, or that this might be their new version.

Saskdw

I believe this is the correct information. It has been confirmed by reliable sources. Too bad Disney can't confirm their own information.....LOL.

Saskdw

They could be way off base, but some people have been talking about this not as just a summer discount, but as an indicator that the dining plan isn't ever coming back, or that this might be their new version.
Could be or this is a quick band-aid solution because they aren't ready to roll out the new dining plan yet. Could be still working out the details.

It is annoying that they can't incorporate the use of this onto the Magic Bands.

Ayla

I saw 4 nights minimum stay yesterday (after their ridiculous queuing system let me in).
I checked last night, because it was widely reported as 4 nights before it was released to the public, but Disney's own website says 5. 🤷‍♀️ I'm going with what the site says now, not what was initially reported.

ETA: If you scroll down underneath Important Details About This Offer it says a minimum of 4 nights/4 day tickets, but the type in the upper part of the page says 5 night/4 day tickets.

JC, Disney, get your crap together.

jinx8402

I checked last night, because it was widely reported as 4 nights before it was released to the public, but Disney's own website says 5. 🤷‍♀️ I'm going with what the site says now, not what was initially reported.

ETA: If you scroll down underneath Important Details About This Offer it says a minimum of 4 nights/4 day tickets, but the type in the upper part of the page says 5 night/4 day tickets.

JC, Disney, get your crap together.
The first part is just an example. It says "You get up to 750 if you do a 5 night reservation at a deluxe resort or villa". They should have definitely put clarifying information such as: "For Example, if you stay 5 nights at a deluxe you could get up to 750 dining promo credit". I think that simple language change would make it clear that it was an example.

Ayla

The first part is just an example. It says "You get up to 750 if you do a 5 night reservation at a deluxe resort or villa". They should have definitely put clarifying information such as: "For Example, if you stay 5 nights at a deluxe you could get up to 750 dining promo credit". I think that simple language change would make it clear that it was an example.
From the email Disney Destinations sent me two minutes ago...(sorry about the formatting).

Enjoy a Disney Dining Promo Card​
GET UP TO​
$​
750​
on a Disney Dining Promo Card
with a non-discounted 5-night/
4-day Walt Disney Travel Co.
room & ticket package at select
Disney Resort hotels. For arrivals most nights July 1 through July 10, 2023 & August 1 through September 14, 2023.​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom