"Big news" coming 1/5/23?

If Flower Garden goes until July again, I wonder if you could use it at food booths? I mean, it is just a giftcard.
The dining gift card we had last August could be used for the food and wine booths, so I'm sure it will be fine for flower and garden too. It was like you say, just a gift card that could only be used at food locations. I just added the gc to my wallet on my phone and it was scanned at each transaction.

TheMaxRebo

and you have to book a non discounted resort room for those 4 days. doesn't sound like a good "deal" to me.

Definitely will need to weigh this vs any other deal that is out now or could come out - also need to get the tickets as part of a package vs potential savings from a 3rd party

I will say we would spend that much of food anyway so can almost look at is as $100/night off at a moderate isn't terrible.

In July can get CBR for $280 a night, so take $100 off and $180/night isn't too bad for a stay there

Goofyernmost

You're all wrong. The announcement is that for an additional $150.00 per hour, Disney has created and made easy access to peep holes in all the restrooms. The hourly rate will therefore allow people to stay as long as they like and also provide bibs in the event of drooling. It will be called Mickey's Astonishingly Depraved Gross Experience (MADGE) Large crowds are expected.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Maybe more big news. Although I just want flower/garden dates please.
As I’ve been saying…post Covid surge trips being completed along with all the changes is going to slow return guests. We are starting to see them forecast that with things like discounts in the summer normally crowded months

Last edited by a moderator:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
As I’ve been saying…post Covid surge trips being completed along with all the changes is going to slow return guests. We are starting to see them forecast that with things like discounts in the summer normally crowded months

Oh, the "d" word that the Bob's hate so much. Let's replace that with "incentives", ok? We don't want to offend anyone in Burbank. 😂

Remember when $lappie and Christine McCarthy said they were "happy with future bookings and intent-to-visit numbers" during a quarterly financial call? Gosh, it only seems like it was months ago when they said that. Oh wait. It was. I wonder what happened? Did travel patterns change that quickly and Disney was caught unaware, or where they full of 💩 when they said it? I'm leaning towards the latter.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
The word FREE dining really needs extra " " around the word "free".

Maybe like this - """"""free""""""""" dining

Or

31BE2BD4-D790-4D8C-BB37-A680E68E2BA7.jpeg

Nothing is ever “””””free””””””

5thGenTexan

We waited to see what the deal was going to be. To go during the time the deal was offered, the trip ends up being $300 ish more expensive. So, that $600 gift card pretty much turned into a $300 gift card.

Disstevefan1

We waited to see what the deal was going to be. To go during the time the deal was offered, the trip ends up being $300 ish more expensive. So, that $600 gift card pretty much turned into a $300 gift card.
At least it's in your favor.

I would be interested in what percentage is $300 of your entire vacation, room, tickets, (food without discount) ?

dreday3

No discount is about being nice to families or guests. Its all about filling rooms that aren't being filled. It's also very convenient they raised room prices just before this gift card deal.

I'm sorry but I just have to disagree. We had Beach Club water view booked for April. Disney Visa discount came out and we saved over $1500 on this trip, same hotel/view.

I mean, it helps Disney but it sure as heck was nice for us too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom