Big Hollywood Studios Rumor

Yay! The _____________ is finally_______________ in the ________________!!!!

I like that idea better than _______________ or _________________!

Now if only they'd _________________, then all of our dreams will
come true. Of course we know that TDO ____________________ and
also that Glendale and TDA _________________________.

Of course, it could be __________________, which, admittedly, is nothing
compared to the ________________________ at TokyoDisneySea.

The only problem is that to do this right, they'll need to close ________________ and ________________________, and move _____________ over to ________________. I'm sure they'll find a way.

This is the single most brilliant post in wdwmagic history. Praise be to atomicmickey.

Post over.
Thread over.
Forum over.

Shut it down Steve.

Lee

Adventurer
dvcnut39 said:
This is what a legitimate, creditialed Imagineer told me.
Credentialed?
You saw ID of some sort?
The shirt is nothing, I have many. If it's not an Imagineer you recognize, and don't see ID, promptly walk into Prime Time and ask for some salt.

Tom

Beta Return
Goodness it seems like next week a LOT of rumors will be revealed... well hopefully. I mean here's this Hollywood Studios Imagineering report, then just yesterday someone else posted that next week they should know what the plans for the FLE are now. I mean geez, next week should be interesting I'll say that!

And while not attraction-related, we'll probably know soon (perhaps on Sunday) what they plan to do with the 2011 Dining Plans.

As for the rumor - it's nice to hear one that could possibly have some merit to it...but after looking at an aerial photo again, the only land behind LMA is across Cypress Drive, and is an awkward triangle shape with a major drainage canal running through it.

The only way to build an attraction behind LMA would be to tear down the canyon, which they just dumped a bunch of refurb money into.

Maybe he meant "behind Soundstage 1" - but that's not really the case either.

spaceghost

Credentialed?
You saw ID of some sort?
The shirt is nothing, I have many. If it's not an Imagineer you recognize, and don't see ID, promptly walk into Prime Time and ask for some salt.

Wait a minute...you've got the same shirt...was that you outside the Primetime Cafe messing with the passers-by?

Lee

Adventurer
So that's what Lee does in his spare time!
Nah...I don't make a habit of impersonating Imagineers. Well...I did it once for a laugh, but there was a real one standing next to me, ready to shut me up if I said something improper. :drevil:
Thought it was hysterical.

The only way to build an attraction behind LMA would be to tear down the canyon, which they just dumped a bunch of refurb money into.
This is the area on the west side of DHS that is considered available for expansion or re-purposing.
Yes, it includes what would be the expansion of Pixar Place into the Backlot area, and stretch over into the Honey I Shrunk... play area.
studioair.JPG
[

DisneyParksFan1

Nah...I don't make a habit of impersonating Imagineers. Well...I did it once for a laugh, but there was a real one standing next to me, ready to shut me up if I said something improper. :drevil:

This is the area on the west side of DHS that is considered available for expansion or re-purposing.
Yes, it includes what would be the expansion of Pixar Place into the Backlot area, and stretch over into the Honey I Shrunk... play area.
studioair.JPG
[

:eek:PP is getting expanded???

Grizzly Hall 71

studioair.JPG
[

NOOOOOOOOOOO THEY CAN'T TAKE AWAY THE BACKLOT TOUR!!!!! NOOOOO it's an original attraction.

WDW-Tex

Yay! The _____________ is finally_______________ in the ________________!!!!

I like that idea better than _______________ or _________________!

Now if only they'd _________________, then all of our dreams will
come true. Of course we know that TDO ____________________ and
also that Glendale and TDA _________________________.

Of course, it could be __________________, which, admittedly, is nothing
compared to the ________________________ at TokyoDisneySea.

The only problem is that to do this right, they'll need to close ________________ and ________________________, and move _____________ over to ________________. I'm sure they'll find a way.

Fantastic!!

Grizzly Hall 71

The exact same thing happened to me with the whole Frank situation... When I really DID get forwarded to a guy named Frank who told me all these details.

I believe you. This is the rumor section, this stuff may or may not happen. It is what was heard. We all need to just take the rumor and just discuss it not bash the OP and doubting the credibility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom