News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Cmdr_Crimson

The day we were there they had a live performer BLASTING music, very bad!

Visiting for the first time after all the walls came down, I walked onto EPCOT and I had no idea where I was but I knew I was NOT in EPCOT.
Wasn't this area by Innoventions West another stage area at one point that musicians performed on? I Recall 2 times they had a choir there and a high-school band play in that area..Unless it was also used during any festivals..
Screenshot_20241003-115201_Google Earth.jpg

WorldExplorer

Music is pretty well understood to be an important part of theming and setting a mood. There's a reason there are so many different loops in the parks.

If they took the Dinoland music loop and had it play on Main Street, would that be alright or would it be a terrible idea that ruins the atmosphere of the latter?

That's essentially what they've done for the hub and entrance to World Showcase. Except instead of "Boom boom! Shakalakalaka boom!" it's Encanto lyrics.

Chef idea Mickey`=

At this point I feel like corporate are training their cast members to appeal to guests like they are the ones on Wall-E having to constantly be accompanied and consoling telling them that they are a friend and this is a recreational community field park and grab a soda, charge your phone and chill. I don't recall as that being the case years ago. Oh and we got your community college necessities Starbucks you name em!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom