News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Chef idea Mickey`=

Whatever.

Epcot has this:

View attachment 818735
So cringe, Gives welcome to our neigborhood recreational center makes the Communicore Hall a laughing stock. Had this been implemented on a new stage at Animal Kingdom it wouldn't be cringe there because Encanto anyway will find it's home there so would completely make sense! To open this should of been just Epcot performances or a Figment Dance Party!

Cmdr_Crimson

World Celebration!!! Or something!!!
6af49d68ebc54e1714e8e72625f9c310.gif

dmc493

Are there other people in the corporate structure to blame when it comes to failures and unwillingness to address or direct funds to fix things like this? It's easy (and fun) to blame Bob, and D'Amaro too, and I'm sure some decisions do actually run all the way up to them. But curious whether folks like Jeff Vahle or even Melissa Valiquette (current Epcot VP I think) have an ability to address these issues and are deciding it's just not a priority.

DreamfinderGuy

Are there other people in the corporate structure to blame when it comes to failures and unwillingness to address or direct funds to fix things like this? It's easy (and fun) to blame Bob, and D'Amaro too, and I'm sure some decisions do actually run all the way up to them. But curious whether folks like Jeff Vahle or even Melissa Valiquette (current Epcot VP I think) have an ability to address these issues and are deciding it's just not a priority.
Valiquette hasn't been EPCOT's VP for a little while now, Kartika Rodriguez has been in that role since 2021.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom